Chapter 16

Be With Me

Chapter 16

************************************

"Shona what happened" Said Shomi who was arranging plates on the dinning table for lunch, seeing her daughter walking here and there with a tensed face...

"Ma I am feeling so restless" Said swara sitting on the sofa bruising her head into her Palm's..

"Swara you should go and rest, sleep for sometime you will feel better" Sujata said placing the dishes on table..

"I am not sleepy mom" Said swara looking at them...

"I hope Sanskar is fine" Wishpers swara to her self which was audiable to her both mother's..

"Swara is everything fine" Said Sujata with a fear in her hear remembering about the fearful accident of Sanskar..

"I don't know mom, he told he will call me once the function ends but see here he didn't call neither he is receiving my calls" Said swara worriedly making her mother's chuckled.

"Why you both are laughing" Said swara glaring at him...

"Yes yes why are you laughing at Avi Mumma" Came another voice who was looking at his both grandmother's with his small eyes..

"Shomi see here came her bodyguard" Said Sujata laughing while Shomi too joins her

"Avi Mumma ko Kya hua(what happened to Avi's Mumma" Said the little Avi cupping her face making swara smile..

"Nothing its just your papa isn't receiving my calls" Said swara with a pout while Avi giggles..

"Papa muts(must) be busy"'said Avi while swara looks at her son with amusement as it used to be her dialogue till yesterday..

"Shona come and eat something" Said Shomi looking at both mother and son who was lost in their own world forgetting every tension...

"Ma I Will eat later, right now I am not hungry" Said swara looking at her mother with a lazy pout..

"Avi beta tell your Mumma to eat right now or else your sister will be hungry" Said Sujata using her trump card

"Yes Mumma come Avi will feed mumma" Said the little boy in excitement while swara giggles...

"As you wish my baccha" Said swara kissing his cheeks while he giggles..

.
.
.

Sanskar was sitting on his seat in plane, looking at the beautiful view as he got window seat, remembering what all happened with him few hours before..

He looks at his doll who was in deep sleep, laying on him hugging him tightly...

His blood was boiling in anger seeing the innocent face of his daughter who was snuggling her face on his chest more and more...

He wanted to confront his so called brother and his wife but seeing his dolls pleading to meet her Mumma didn't let make him to meet them...

Surely today he if he met him he would have killed his so called brother for snatching his daughters happiness ..

It's only Ashu who save both of them from him today but till then when..

He had decided he would come here again after telling everyone about Their apple of eye...

That day will be worst day of their life.. Day of punishment...

Till then he was quite whatever they had done with him and his swara but today it's about his daughter who is his life.. This time they had messed with a father so the punishment would be worst that they haven't thought about it In their wildest dreams also...