Chapter 3

Be With Me

Chapter 3

**********************

Days were becoming months and now Swara was in her last month...

SwaSan Room

Sanskar opens his eyes due to the sunrays... He looks beside to find swara but she was no where to be found...

He frowns for a while but later relief hearing water sound from washroom...

He looks at the calendar which was kept on the table. 

He looks it with a sad face as her due date is after one week...

In the past few months he was trying hard to move his hand but Everytime he got just tired and stressed nothing more..

"Just few days swara than you will deliver our baby but I can't hold her/him" Said Sanskar to himself while tears of Helpless falls from his eyes...

"Why God why I am not able to move just a finger also" Said Sanskar and cries over his own fate...

Flash Back....

Bose house.

Swara opens her eyes lazily... She looks beside and frowns not finding Sanskar...

She get up and wore her clothes and went out where everyone were at dining table to have breakfast..

"Shona come have your breakfast" Shomi said as if nothing happened yesterday...

"Ha chori aaja. vese Mara Sanskar kaha h(yes swara come and where is my Sanskar)" Said Sujata with a smile serving ram.

"Ma, mom why you all are behaving normally, as if nothing happened" Said swara looking at them..

"Shona we can't change what has happened but we can change our future" Said Shomi with a genuine smile

"Ma, means you don't want to go back to baba" Said swara while shomi let out a painful laugh..

"What's the need Shona.. I raised you alone and I can raise my aush also and more over he have his sister with him" Said Shomi while swara looks at her mother...

"What's the need of such a man who can't stand for his wife and his own children in front of his mother" Said Shomi while everyone looks at her...

"Yes swara your ma is right.. Who knows what he will do tomorrow.. so it's better us to not try to unite the broken relations .. It's not us who broke it's them who broke it" Said Sujata to which swara Nodded....

"Where is Sanskar is he alright" Said ram making her realize why she cam here..

"He is not in room" Said swara making others tensed..

"Wait I will call him" Said swara and diled his number....

"Sanskar where are you.. you know how tensed I am and everyone is worried" Said swara in one breath as soon as he received the call..

"Swara I am fine.. I just came out to refresh my mind, sorry for not informing anyone" Said Sanskar sadly making swara  relived...

"Where are you" said swara

"Near by park,don't worry swara I am coming" Said Sanskar with a smile..

"Ohkey come soon.. everyone are waiting" Said swara and cuts the call..