Chapter 8

Be With Me

Chapter 8

***********************************

2 years Later

A big elegant mansion shows where two guards were standing near the gate doing their duty..

A name plate was on the gate where "Maheswari Mansion" was Written on it beautifully with a design...

Inside the mansion decorations were going on with full swing...

The mansion was already half decorated with white and pink curtains also with orchids...

Kitchen..

Servents were buzy doing their work while a lady wearing marwadi saari was making them understand their work...

"Make hurry and serve breakfast on the table" Said Sujata looking at the head chef while he nodded with a smile..

"Mayra it's your duty to make dinning area ready" Said sujata looking at Mayra who was helping the head chef..

"Don't worry ma'am everything will be on time" said Mayra with a smile while Sujata leaves a deep breath in relief...

"Ma'am seems like Uttara Baby came" Said the head chef with a smile hearing horn while Sujata smiles bright....

"Kamla is everything ready" Said Sujata walking out from the kitchen making her way near the main door...

"Ji ma'am" Said kamla walking behind her with the Aarti ki thaal..

"Mom" Exclaimed Uttara in happiness and hugs Sujata as soon as she opens the door..

"Carefully and how are you my daughter" Said Sujata caressing her hairs...

"I am super fine mom" Said Uttara breaking the hug..

"Where is tanmey" Said Sujata looking behind..

"He went to park the car and you know I can't wait to meet you" Said Uttara while Sujata smiles...

"Yayyyyy Uttara Didi aagyi (Uttara Didi came)" A voice came inside the mansion and a wide smile appears on Uttara's lips...

"Chotu carefully" Shouted Shomi who was running behind the little devil who was getting down from the stairs running to meet his Uttara Didi...

"See your son in law came" Said Uttara as tanmey stands beside her with a smile...

"He is my second son Uttara not sil" Said Sujata Doing Aarti of them...

"I know I know me and Sanskar Bhai is for name sake as you love Babhi and him more than us" Said Uttara with a pout..

"So what even my mom forgot me when you came in to our life" Said tamney with a low laugh..

"Come" Said Sujata giving the Aarti thaal to kamla..

"Didi" Exclaimed Ayush and jumps on Uttara happily from Shomi's arms..

"I Missed you Didi" Said the little Ayush kissing Uttara's cheeks..

"What about me" Said tanmey with a pout..

"Your bad jiju you took away my Uttu Didi from me" Said Ayush hugging Uttara while she stucks her tougue to Tanmey..

"Only Sanskar jiju is good as he didn't took Shona di away from me" Said Ayush with happiness...

"Shomi aunty how are you" Said Uttara hugging her..

"I am fine and I guess your also fine" Said Shomi and winks at her making her blush..

"I think someone forgot me" A voice came from the above stairs where Ram was standing with a wide smile...