Chapter 4

Be With Me

Chapter 4

********************************

SwaSan Room.

Sanskar was sitting on the bed after Months...

He was resting his head on the headboard stairing at his both sleeping beauties...

Swara was sleeping due to weakness and being tired while his little angel was wrapped in a pink soft cloth which he had selected for her...

He become alart when his daughter smilies in her sleep...

He smiles seeing her beautiful smile which she was giving in her sleep (I just love their smile while they were in sleep😍😍😍😍)

"Ahhh" He looks at swara as he heard her wincing in pain..

"Keep lying, don't move" Said Sanskar seeing swara who wanted to sit...

"Still paining" Asked Sanskar looking at her..

"Hmm little" Said swara with a smile making Sanskar proud on her..

"She is still sleeping, or you both had gala time without me" Said swara looking at their daughter...

"She is still sleeping like her mumma.. even she haven't open her eyes yet" Said Sanskar with a pout

"Sanskar your impossible" Said swara with a low laugh...

"I am desperate to see her eyes swara" Said Sanskar while his gaze was fixed at their daughter...

"Why so" Said swara looking at her daughter..

"I want to see colour of her eyes" Said Sanskar making swara laugh..

"Pagal" Said swara and laugh..

"Just see her cheeks it's same like you" Said Sanskar with a smile

"Sanskar not only her cheeks she is exactly looking like me" Said swara while Sanskar smiles

"I know that everyone was saying that only" Said Sanskar with a smile..

"I want her eyes also same like yours" Said Sanskar with a smile making swara smiles at him...

"So how are you feeling after holding her" Said swara looking at him..

"I didn't hold yet" Said Sanskar with a sad face..

"Why" Ask swara being confused...

"My doctor came and told not to hold her" Said Sanskar making faces..

"Why.. is everything Alright" Said swara being worried..

"Don't worry swara.i am fine.. it's just he told right now I can't hold" Said Sanskar with a smile

"Sanskar say it clearly what he told" Said swara impatiently

"He told not to stress your hand much so right now don't hold weights.. He said I need to do few exercise everyday" Said Sanskar with a sad face..

"Don't worry soon you will hold her.. I will give proper exercise to your hands" Said swara with a smile while Sanskar narrow his eyes..

"I will take care of my hand you just take care of your self" Said Sanskar with a glare...

"No I won't.. for me your there.. so I will take care of your hand" said swara with a smile while Sanskar shook his head..

"Swara" Said sujata who came inside with Shomi...

"Mom. Ma" Said swara with a smile..

"How are you now" Said Shomi caressing her hairs...

"Ma I am fine.. I want to sit" Said swara while shomi looks at her with narrow eyes..