Chapter 2

Dean's POV
I was watching Rose's every move, I was scared she'd hurt herself. Rose was eating some food,
Sam said" Dean, what're you doing?"
I said" Making sure she doesn't hurt herself."
" I think she's capable of eating, Dean, we've got her back. She's gonna be okay."
" I have to make sure."
" Okay." He walked away from me and I leaned back, watching her, she turned around and crawled to me, I smiled at her.
She said" Why eyes red?" Her puppy eyes flashed red,
I said" Because the monsters got you, and really hurt you."
" Why?"
" Because they really hate you for no reason."
" Why?"
" Because They think you're a monster."
" Monsters are right. I am monster."
" No. No, you are not, Rose."
" Yes I am."
" Why?"
" B-Because I kill people."
" No, you haven't. You've killed Demons, they're monsters. Angels.. they're monsters, some of them."
" No, I killed people, humans."
" When?"
" When monsters made me."
" That doesn't count. They made you do it, that wasn't you."
" I don't understand."
" You didn't kill anyone. I will make sure you never kill any human."
" I'm confused."
" It's something way over your head, Rose. Just know that I will never let you hurt a human." She nodded then curled up on my side, closing her eyes and falling asleep. Bobby and Sam came into the room," We better get her back to the bunker soon." Sam nodded and then we packed up a few things then headed out, I carried Rose to the impala and put her into the backseat.

Once we got back to the bunker, we all got out and walked in,
Rose said" Cas is coming." Then not seconds later, I heard Cas show up. I turned to him,
Cas said" Hey, Dean, Sam. Rose, how are you feeling?"
" Like... Like nothing." She walked towards her room, without another word to anyone.
" What is wrong?"
I said" She's feeling guilty, God made her kill some humans, I guess. And now she think she's a monster, but she's not."
" I'm sorry I couldn't heal her fully."
" It's fine, we'll manage."

Once Rose came back in,
She said" Dean, I'm hungry."
I said" Alright, well, looks like we'll have to make a food run, wanna come with me?" She nodded and walked to me, I lifted her into my arms and we walked out of the bunker and back into the impala.
Once we got to the store, Rose was clinging to my arm, tightly,
I said" It's alright Rose, I've got you." She nodded and held my hand, as I walked into the store, Rose tensed up the second we walked in." What is it, Rose?" She growled then let go of my hand, sniffing around the spot, then she singled out a person and growled at them. I got ready, the person turned around and it was Crowley, I should have known. I pulled Rose back to me, she growled at Crowley and snapped her jaws at him, I glared at him," What do you want, Crowley?"
He said" Seems to me like that little helhound is out of your control."
" No, she isn't. And she's not a hellhound, she's way better than them for sure."
" Hmm, sure she is? Let me see her, I won't bite." I slowly let go of Rose's shoulder, she lunged forward and tackled Him to the ground, he snapped his fingers and Rose started freaking out.
" What the hell did you do?!"
" Dog whistle." Rose whined and ran back to me, nuzzling her face into my stomach.
" Stop it!" He snapped his fingers again, then Rose relaxed against my stomach." What do you want, Crowley?!"
" Just to make a deal... Dean, she survived God, I think she could survive hell. Just let me take her and I'll make sure no other hunter or monster finds her." Rose instantly turned to him, growling and barring her fangs.
" No, thanks, Crowley. She's fine just where she is."
" I think she needs to be in a safer location." Then demons surrounded, I pulled out my gun, Rose instantly went into attack mode. The demons stepped closer, Rose attacked, jumping up and biting the demons anywhere she could get her fangs.

After a few minutes, all the demons were dead, except for Crowley.
I said" Now, Wanna try that again, because I have no issue." Crowley disappeared, Rose was still in attack mode, her body was tense and her puppy ears were alert." It's alright, Rose. There's nothing here anymore." She relaxed, and her puppy ears went back to their floppy state." I'm gonna check to see if anyone's alive and take that security tape. You grab the food, okay?" She nodded, I started checking to see if anyone was alive, of course it wouldn't be Rose's fault, but I knew she would feel guilty.
Some people were still alive, barely... but still breathing. I took the tape then called in, making sure I wouldn't get caught up. I lifted Rose onto my hip and walked out, I put her into the impala and got in, driving off fast.

Once we got back to the bunker, I lifted Rose into my arms and carried her in with the bags of food. I put down and she walked to Sam, and crawled onto his lap.
Sam said" What happened?" He wrapped his arms around her, and she snuggled into him.
I said" Crowley and his stupid demons, that's what happened."
" What do you mean?"
" Crowley showed up, demons showed they tried to attack us but failed, because of Rose."
" He learned the lesson, he shouldn't mess with her. She's with us now."
" He doesn't care, Sam."
" Then We have to make him, she's our responsibility now, she's our family now!"
" I know! I know." I looked at Rose as she snuggled into Sam, playing with the buttons on his shirt." We have to get Crowley to see that she's better with us."
" How?"
" I don't know."
" Then let's think of a way." I nodded then we started thinking.