Chapter 7

Dean's POV
Once we pulled into the school's lot, we got out and waited for Rose to come out. The bell rang and kids filed out of the place, then I saw Rose, she jumped the bars and ran straight to us. She crashed into my stomach, I lifted her up immediately, she growled against my neck then inhaled my scent. She pressed her face into my neck and I looked at Sam,
Sam whispered" We gotta get her out of here, Dean. Now." Sam grabbed the keys then I got in with Rose on my lap, Sam drove the second Baby started running.

Once we got to the bunker, Rose jumped out and headed for her room, Sam and I followed behind her. She shut her door and locked it, I crouched down and knocked lightly,
I whispered" Rosie? You okay in there?" She opened the door, tears were forming in her eyes,
She said" Why am' not like them?!"
I sighed," Because you're different, but that's a good thing. Being different means you aren't meant for the same boring life most of those kids in there are gonna have. You are gonna be a hunter, just like Sammy and me, you're gonna fight along side us when you're old enough. You and Jack can double team people since you're smart and he's the muscle." I giggled," There is that giggle, so what happened at school?"
" It's stinky, and the food's bad, and it don't have you or Sammy, and everyone asks me who my mommy and daddy are. Jack and me had to lie to the lady in the front office, he had to pretend to be my brother. And what they call, play ground, isn't play, it's all filled with equipment, and there's no trees, only a little grass and no flowers!"
" You really don't like that place, do you?"
" It stinks."
" How about you try it till Friday, and we'll see how you feel then, okay? Just a few more days, and I promise to be prepared with all your favorites."
" Okay, Dean."

Rose's POV
Friday came really fast and I'm really happy, but it was parent's day... I don't have parents. I was hiding in my room, in my nook, the door opened and then the nook door opened. I looked up at Dean,
He said" What's wrong?"
I said" It's parents day, and I don't have those."
" You know what I learned best doing what I do?"
" Wha?"
" To fake it till you make it. Come on, I've got a plan." He lifted me up and bounced me into the air, I giggled and held onto his arms. He ran us into the library," Sam, call Charlie and see where she is."
Sam said" Okay, why?"
" It's parent's day at Rose's school..."
" Oh, you got a plan?"
" Oh, yeah!" Sam nodded then got on his phone," Now, for you, little missy, let's get you dressed and call our 2nd taker." I smiled at Dean then nuzzled my face in his neck.

Charlie ran in, she hugged me tightly and I smiled, hugging her back.
Charlie said" So, what's the plan?"
Dean said" Tell you on the way, I have that little one dressed. Change into these and let's go."
" Okay..." she ran into a room to change clothes.

Dean's POV
I watched Rose fumble her fingers as she looked at all the parents at the school, Jack appeared, he smiled at Rose.
Jack said" It's okay, Rose, I'm right here and I've got your back." Rose smiled and hugged him, I smiled then we parked and got out. Rose froze the second her feet touched the concrete, Jack looked at me and stood behind Rose, he crouched down and whispered something into her room, she giggled and smiled, nodding her head. Jack stood up, then they walked towards the school,
Charlie said" So I have to act like Rose's mom? I barely know anything about her, Dean. How am I gonna pull this off?"
Dean said" Wing it. I'll do most of the facts, and you just come up with the stories if asked... Rose'll go with anything you say, Jack'll probably not say much, follow Rose around like a puppy."
" Okay." We followed them into the school, Rose held out her hand, I smiled then grabbed her hand. She smiled and held my fingers, we followed her to her class. She froze at the door then walked in, what in hell did Jack say to her? I looked at Jack, he just smiled and followed her, I followed them with Charlie next to me. Rose led us to her teacher, the teacher, Ms. Richards, smiled at us and looked at Rose.
Rose said" That's my mom and dad..." Jack held her hand," They're the best in the world." I smiled, looking at Charlie, Charlie was trying not to awe at Rose's comment. I looked down and rubbed Rose's back, telling her she did a good job.
We sat down at the seats, all the kids had drawn pictures of their families, okay, let's see how this goes.
Once Rose was up, she held up a picture, She said" This is my family, we're strange but that's okay, we're strange together. We're a big, strange family but I love them."
Ms. Richards said" Who are the people in your family?"
" M-My mommy, daddy, Sammy, Jackie..." she looked towards us, scared to say Cas' name, I looked at Jack, I mouthed, Jimmy." Jimmy, grandpa Bobby and me! Oh, and Gabriel!"
" Okay, you can have a seat now." She scurried out of the light and to me, she scooted onto my lap and breathed heavily.

We were all eating, Rose was playing on the playground, then I saw she was pushed. I went to stand up, but Charlie grabbed my fist and shook her head.
She whispered" Dean, you will get arrested." Jack looked towards them and I grabbed his shoulder to keep him from doing something stupid. He looked at me,
He said" They're hurting her feelings." His eyes glowed,
I said" Jack. Jack, look at me." He looked at me," Calm down, now." Jack calmed down, but I could tell he was having difficulty handling his powers when he saw Rose in trouble. Rose kept getting pushed around by the kids, I noticed she was smaller than all of them and she was weaker too. Jack got angrier by the minute, then I saw Rose start to bare her teeth at the kids. I ran to her and scooped her up into my arms, I ran back to Charlie and she stood up. I grabbed Jack's shirt and pulled him up." Let's go, now, Jack." Jack nodded and followed me and Charlie.

Once we got to the bunker, Jack had simmered down, but Rose was still angry. She was pouting the entire time on the way back, once I stopped the car, she jumped out and took off going inside. We followed her in as Charlie left, after telling us goodbye and good luck. We found Rose cuddled up on Sam as Sam was sitting in a chair, he was running his fingers through her hair and petting her ears gently. Sam looked at us then glanced at Rose, silently asking what happened. Rose's head fell to his chest, and I knew she was asleep.
I whispered" She was being bullied at that school, and Jack almost went nephilim. I almost went to jail, and Rose almost went hybrid."
Sam whispered" Wow. But she seems angrier."
" She is. She pouted the entire way back, didn't say a word at all, even when I played her music then mine. Nothing."
" What do you think is wrong?"
" I have no clue."