Chapter 13

Dean's POV
Rose passed out, I looked at Sam, He moved her onto a table, and we checked her. There were burn marks all over her, Cas and Jack ran in, Jack held her hand and tried to heal her but couldn't. He tried again but couldn't,
Cas said" We can't heal her, Jack."
Sam said" It burned right through her... Dean, what do we do?" I was staring at the hole in Rose's shoulder, gulping," Dean!" I snapped out of it and looked at him,
I said" I don't know."
" Cas, you can't heal her?"
Cas said" I'll call Gabriel. Wake her up, she has a fever, also." I shook her shirt, She woke up gasping and grabbing my hands.
I said" Stay awake, stay with me, Rose, okay?"
Rose mumbled" I don't feel good, Dean."
" Yeah, can you tell me what happened?"
" Our plan worked, see, we did it."
" Yeah, I saw that. How well did this plan work?"
" Not that good."
" Yeah. You know what?"
" What?"
" You're never allowed to be apart of plans anymore, ever." She giggled then smiled at me," Ever, I'm serious, Rose."
Sam said" You scared us to death, Rose."
She said" Good to know." Sam smiled and rubbed her hair, her eyes glowed and she smiled.
" We thought the plan failed."
" It didn't... it just went a little wrong..."
" A little?"
" Yeah." Sam huffed then smiled at her,
" When you're healed, you're definitely telling us what happened down there."
" Okay."

Once Gabe popped up,
He said" Oh, kid, what did you get yourself into?"
Rose said" Trouble."
" I see that, now, let's get you healed up, huh?"
" Yeah, thanks." Gabe held her shoulder and healed her,
" There we go. See you guys later, bye Rosie." Then he was gone, Rose sat up and looked at us, Rose smiled at me and made grabby hands.
I said" I should be scolding you, but I can't bring myself to do it. Are you tired? Hungry?"
Rose said" Sleepy and hungry."
" Well, first a nap and then a meal, then you're gonna explain everything to us, and I mean everything."
" Okay, Dean." I lifted her up and carried her to her room, she screamed and shook her head.
" Hey, hey, you've gotta sleep."
" No, Dean."
" Yeah, you do. Come on, it'll be fine. Nothing's gonna happen." I put her down on her bed and sat next to her, pulling the blanket over her. She cuddled into her blanket and closed her eyes.
She mumbled" I'm scared."
" It's alright, I'm gonna stay right here, it's fine, I'm not leaving you again, okay?"
" Okay." She fell asleep, I smiled then rubbed her head, Sam walked in, he looked at me.
He said" What're we gonna do?"
I said" Crowley won't mess with her again, she killed too many, so he doesn't want to deal with her."
" Well, maybe she can be normal for once?"
" Yeah, let's hope, after we find out what happened in hell."
" Yeah." We both looked at Rose, who was peacefully sleeping," How does she do that?"
" What she's doing? That that?"
" Yeah, that."
" I have no clue whatsoever how she even sleeps after that."
" I wanna know how she does it."
" I think she can since she's a kid, you know? She can sleep even if there's a tornado outside her door." Sam laughed then shook his head, he sighed then we waited for Rose to wake up.

Once she woke up, she rubbed her eyes, smiling at us.
I said" Alright, tell us what happened, okay?" Rose nodded,
Rose said" I killed a lot of demons, for
The plan, Crowley got angry after the 6th time and started punishing me. He burned me a lot, till I broke and started crying, then he would stop after a while. But I didn't stop killing demons, I just done it more, and then... I can't remember. Then I told Crowley, I played tag, I think I killed a bunch of demons..."
" Okay, uh... anything else?"
" I really missed you guys."
" We missed you too." She smiled at me and I lifted her up, taking her into the kitchen.
I put her on the counter and Sam grabbed a juice and a box of pizza, Rose smiled and dug into the pizza quickly. We watched Rose eat, while we wrapped up the other wounds Gabe couldn't heal for some unknown reason. Rose finished the pizza quickly and looked at us,
I said" Still hungry?" She nodded," I will be right back, Sam, take care of her." Sam nodded, then I ran out of the kitchen and went to the impala.

Once I got back to the bunker, I grabbed the bags and went back inside. They were in the library, waiting for me, I guess,
I said" I'm back." I walked down and sat the bags on the table, Rose dug into the bags and found all the junk food I could find, and the fried chicken and bacon, scrambled eggs. Rose dug into the food quickly, eating fast and sloppy." When's the last time you ate?"
She mumbled" I don't remember."
" Okay, eat up." She began eating again, her eyes glowed and she smiled, eating faster.

2 months later

I was watching Rose play on the play set at a park, she was running around with other kids, playing and laughing. I smiled then Jack appeared next to me, he smiled at me then walked to Rose, sneaking up behind her and lifting her up, spinning her around,
She screamed" Jackie!" She hugged his arms and smiled, I smiled and leaned back, watching her. Jack walked back over to me and sat down, smiling, Rose was still playing with all the other kids.
Jack said" So, what happens next?"
I said" I don't know, I guess we'll just have to see what happens next."
" But I want her to be normal for a while."
" I want that too, Jack, but sometimes that can't happen."
" What're we gonna do if something does happen?"
" Do what we do best, and fight the bad, now we have Fangs And Glowing Eyes over there, I think we'll be just fine." Rose looked at us, giggling and smiling,
" Fangs and Glowing Eyes?"

The End...