Chapter 9

Sam's POV
We were tense, Samuel and Dad were staring at Rose like she was prey, and it honestly terrified me. Mom was way more civil than them, Rose sniffed the air then smiled, she squeaked and jumped into the air... only to be caught by Jack, Jack smiled at her and she nuzzled her face into his face. Jack scrunched up his face smiling at her gently.
Jack said" Hi, Sam, Dean." Rose whined," Hi, Rosie!" Rose squeaked and hugged him tighter,
I said" Hey, Jack. Uh... Mom, that's Jack, he's a niphilim... and yeah, that's about it. Also, Rose's best friend even though Dean and I take care of her." Rose smiled and jumped onto my back, I instantly caught her and she chewed on my shirt," Love you too, Rosie." Mom smiled, I saw Samuel go for his gun, which how does he have a gun, I don't know. Jack sensed it and his eyes started to glow,
Dean said" Jack. Don't." Jack calmed down, and looked at Dean," Samuel, put the gun down, because he likes to keep us safe, we're his family. And Rose is his best friend." Samuel only raised the gun even more, Jack tried so hard to stay focused on Dean, but his eyes started glowing, and he raised his hand and the gun flew out of Samuel's hand and it the far wall. Dean closed his eyes then looked at Jack," Jack, calm down." Jack's eyes dimmed to their normal color and he looked down," Rose, go to Jack." Rose jumped to Jack and he instantly caught her, she nuzzled into him and laid her face on his neck, inhaling his scent probably.
I said" Don't try anything stupid, because if Rose was asleep, you'd be dead on the floor right now."
" This.." he pointed to them then to us quickly," ain't gonna work, Rose has been the brightest thing I've seen in a while and I just got that brightness back. So she's not going anywhere, and she ain't getting hurt. She's our family now, and she needs us more than you need us or we need you. So, we're leaving right now and don't follow us or so help me- Come on, Jack, let's hit the road." Jack walked to me and we followed Dean out the Roadhouse and into the impala. Dean started driving fast,
Jack said" I'll be going back to Cas now. See you soon." Then he was gone, Rose crawled into the front and cuddled into Dean's side. She could tell he was tense, so she was gonna try and comfort him. I smiled a bit then rubbed her hair, she whined and pawed at my hand, the puppy paws on her hands were faded... they looked a lot more like dirt or maybe a birthmark now. I held her hand and she looked at me, smiling, she giggled then I let go, she cuddled back into Dean and closed her eyes, her puppy ears flopped against her head and her tail curled up in front of her. Once I heard her soft snores I knew she was asleep,
I said" What are we gonna do?"
Dean said" I don't know."
" Are we even going to talk about Michael bringing our parents and grandfather back... or.."
" We... We can't right now, okay? I just need to get my head wrapped around our situation and then we'll talk over some beers, alright?"
" Okay. Do you think Michael has other plans?"
" Most definitely. I mean, he's Michael, he's an asshole."
" I know but... why is it that Rose is so sweet and innocent, but she's always a target for someone who should never be near her?"
" I don't know that answer. I just wish they'd leave her the hell alone and let her be a kid." 

Once we got to the bunker, and Rose was awake, she smiled at us and giggled.
I said" What?"
She said" 'M hungry."
" Okay, let's find you something to eat, then."
" Yay!" She ran into the kitchen and I followed her, she jumped onto the counter and waited for me. I smiled then started making her a grilled cheese sandwich, she whined as I took too long." Sammy! Hurry!" I laughed then Dean came in and scooped her up into his arms. He shook her around in his arms and swung her side to side. I smiled then quickly fixed her plate, I gave her grilled cheese, chips, and carrots. I sat the plate down and gave her a juice box, Dean put her down and let her eat the food.
Once she was done eating, I laughed as she somehow got messy eating a simple meal.
I said" Okay, looks like it's bath time, kiddo. Come on, let's go." She giggled then nodded, running to the bathroom, I followed her and started the water for her. I walked out but left the door open so I could hear her if she needed me.
She screamed" Sammy!" I ran in there with Dean, she was wrapped in a fuzzy towel, and blood was coming from the faucet. Dean turned off the faucet and I held Rose to me, she whimpered, holding onto my arm.
Dean said" Alright! Who did that?!" Gabe popped in with Cas, Cas looked at us,
Cas said" It was Crowley, he's trying to scare her and you. It's fine. We'll handle it." Dean and I nodded, then they vanished, I helped Rose get dressed before leading her out of the bathroom. I sat her on my bed and turned on a kid's show, she sat criss crossed, hypnotized by the colorful colors on the show. I walked out and found Dean in the library, he was watching something on his laptop.
I said" She's watching some show on my tv, she'll be in there for a while, so can we talk about this now?"
Dean said" Fine. We're gonna stay in this bunker, and make sure no angels can get in except for Cas. So, find some wardings and start painting. Crowley can't scare Rose in her room, because it has devil traps all over it and we're gonna make sure one of us is in there every night."
" Okay, that's our plan?"
" That's our plan. So grab a book and start searching, let's go." I nodded and sat down, grabbing a book and started searching.