Chapter 12

Dean's POV
It's been too long, she's taking too long and that terrified me.
Sam said" She's fine."
I said" Are we positive?"
" No, but she's Rose... she's strong, Dean, we've got to believe in her." Cas and Jack came through the door, Jack looked worried.
Cas said" She's sure enough causing trouble in hell."
" What's she doing?"
" She's gone crazy..."
I said" What's that mean?"
Jack said" She's killed so many demons that Crowley's servants are not allowed back into her room. She's killed over 100 demons, and Crowley is hanging by his toes."
" How is she doing that?"
" We don't know." I looked at Sam, Sam looked at me, then sighed,
Sam said" We just gotta give her more time, she knows the plan."
I said" Sam! She's going nuts in there, you heard what he said."
" She knows what she's doing."
" How do we know that? She could be crying out for us, what are we gonna do?"
" She's fine, Dean. I know.. I hope she is, she needs to be okay, she knows
what she's doing."
" Fine, I'll give her one more month and if she's not back with us, I'm taking it into my own hands."
" Okay, I'm fine with that." I nodded then we all sat down, I want to know what's wrong with her, I need to know what happened to her.

We were sitting in the library and Crowley popped up, we all stared at him.
He said" What did you feed her?"
I said" Nothing, she's just her. Leave now."
" Fine, but, I would like to tell you, that she's gonna be dead in a few days, a week at most." I got up with my angel blade, he disappeared, I sighed then looked at Sam, he looked at me then sighed.
Cas said" What do we do?"
Sam said" Nothing, Cas, we can't do anything."
" Why did we let her do this?"
" Because even if we said no, she still would have done it, no matter what we said."
" I know but maybe we made a mistake, letting her go to hell."
" She'll be fine, She knows what to do, she knows the plan."
" How long are we going to continue this plan?"
" Till we can't." Cas and Jack nodded, and I looked at Sam,
I said" No, we see what happens next then we go from there, it's been months, it's time to bring her home."
" Dean, we have a plan, we need to let her do this herself, or it'll hurt her more."
" I don't care! It's time to bring her home, Sam."
" Let this plan go through, she'll come back to us, she always comes back to us, okay?"
" Fine." He nodded then I got up, walking into the kitchen, I grabbed a beer and opened it. I nursed the bottle then walked back into the library, I looked at Sam.
" Okay, I get that you're pissed, and worried about Rose, but I am too, okay? But I believed that she knows what she's doing, even though I'm doubting a bit." I nodded, we were all worried sick about this kid, and until I see her, I will continue to be worried sick.

Rose's POV
My mouth was dripping blood, I was sitting in the middle of a room with bodies surrounding me. Crowley walked in, he sighed then glared at me,
He said" What did you do?!" I growled and smiled at him," What in bloody hell did you do?!"
I said" I played tag." He groaned then snapped his fingers, I appeared next to him. He grabbed my arm and snapped his fingers again... I closed my eyes tightly, I hated this power.
I heard Dean say" What in hell, Crowley?!" I opened my eyes and saw we were in the bunker, I gasped then froze.
Crowley said" Take her! She's a damn menace!" He pushed me to them and Sam caught me, then Crowley was gone. I looked at them, Dean looked at me,
" What happened?"
I said" O-Our plan worked." I relaxed against Sam's arms,
Sam said" How did you do that?" My eyes glowed, they were darker than white now, a slight tan to them.
" I-I killed a lot of demons."
Then everything went black...