Nothing Real Can Be Threatened

They say true love's the greatest weapon
To win the war caused by pain
But every diamond has imperfections
But my love's too pure to watch it chip away
Boy nothing real can be threatened
True love breathes salvation back into me
With every tear came redemption
And my torturer became my remedy

Amber's P.O.V.

5 Months Later

5 Months Later

"Xiamarion move your hand before I break it off." I said as he rubbed my thigh.

Ashley and Xiamarion tricked me into coming to the movies tonight. I thought it was just gonna be me, my sister, and my babygirl, but when we got there Xiamarion was already waiting on us with popcorn, my favorite candy, and drinks. Apparently, Ashley's job was to get me and Xiamara here for Xiamarion. And the shit worked. It was pretty romantic too, but he still needs to try harder. I was actually enjoying myself, but Xiamarion wanna be feeling on me or whatever.

"Girl I'm watching the movie, what you talking bout?" He laid his hand on my chest kissing my cheek.

"Shhh, daddy be quiet." Xiamara said eating her popcorn.

She had us watching Paddington 2 which I wasn't too excited about, but anything for my babygirl. It was almost over anyways. 🤷🏾‍♀️

"You want daddy to take you and mommy to dinner afterwards princess?"

"Yes!"

I didn't even bother protesting. One, because I was hungry too. And two, because I was having a good time and I know Xiamara was too. As soon as the credits started rolling, Xiamara was pulling me towards the exit. I was literally about to fall, but Xiamarion caught me.

"Mommy I have to use the bathroom." She started holding herself.

"I told you not to drink all that juice. Let's go."

After she finished her business, we all walked to the car. As soon as we got outside the cameras were flashing everywhere. People were complimenting on how cute our family was, asking if me and Xiamarion were back together, and others were asking for our autographs. It was annoying asf, but it was our reality. I just wanted to enjoy this night for my daughter, without paparazzi all up in our face though.

When we finally got in the car Xiamarion pulled off so fast. He loved the fame and hollywood life, but he HATED the paparazzi. Especially since they wouldn't stop following him around asking him questions about cheating on me when we first broke up. They were on his ass every single day.