Sparks Will Fly

It may seem like our fire
Has been a little burnt out,
We're tired
We only need to stay close
In time
Sparks will fly
(And we fly too, and we, and we, and we fly too)
Baby you deserve the whole enchilada,
Gucci and Prada
Toast to the days when I didn't have a dollar
You stuck around even when the world frowned on me
Kicked me when I was down, and so they clowned on me
Down for me, my homie
You better believe
I know your home girl said you should leave
Know you as tired like the Michelin man
What if Gina would have listened to Pam?
Now they hate to see us last this long
When they get my album, probably pass this on
Thought they knew me, well
Money can't buy you happiness that's true as hell
The happiness can't buy yo ass this new SL
I love you like the fat kid loves cakes and shit
I love you like the bad kid love breakin' shit
Ride and die chick fighting insecurities
Want a ring and my last name for securities
Amber's P.O.V.

"Oh, baby, I'm not asking for the world, maybe you can give me what I want

"Oh, baby, I'm not asking for the world, maybe you can give me what I want. Baby, come hold me tight and when I'm drowning save me. Give it to me on a daily. If I'm your girl say my name, boy. Let me know I'm in control. We both grown. So, how we feel we can let it show I-I-I won't play around, I-I-I, I wanna lay you down, I-I-I, I need you now, I need you now. Oh, oh" I sang along to Rihanna's Loveeeeeee Song as I straightened my hair.

I was getting ready to meet up with my dad and Ashley. He said he wanted to take us out to brunch. Ashley was just gonna pick me up since we were already gonna be together today. Xiamara was with her father, so I was able to get some extra sleep this morning. Thank God.

I checked the time to see if I had enough time to get dressed and stuff before Ashley got here. I didn't, but oh well. She's just gonna have to wait and have an attitude later. She knows I take forever to get ready, especially when my baby's not here.

I straightened the last few pieces I had left and put the finishing touches on it, before going into my room to find an outfit. I walked into my closet and found a black blouse and jeans to go with it. Then I grabbed my black suede block heels with ankle straps. My makeup was already done, which consisted of my eyebrows filled in, eyelashes, and Fenty lipgloss.

By the time I was finally dressed and ready, Ashley was blowing my phone tf up. I texted her telling her I was coming and grabbed my black skinny oval sunglasses and fanny pack.

"Bitch who tf you think you supposed to be?!! Got me out here waiting on you and shit. I said to be ready by 11:30!! You had one job, Amber! Damn!" She yelled at me as I put on my seatbelt.

"Okay I'm here hoe, damn. Did you die? No. It's too early for all that yelling. And I told you about playing on my phone."

"I wouldn't have to even do all that if you could just be in time for once. Now, here. You're welcome." She handed me a iced latte from Starbucks.