I Heard Your Heartbeat

I heard your heartbeat
I cannot wait to strap you down in that car seat
I heard your heartbeat
I can't wait to make your bottle
I'm you, you are me
I heard your heartbeat
I cannot wait to strap you down in that car seat
I heard your heartbeat
I can't wait to make your bottle
I'm you, you are me
Amber's P.O.V.

"You hungry?" Xiamarion asked pulling out of the driveway

We were on our way to my doctor's appointment. I had to push it back a few weeks later because I of me traveling. I was in a better mood because I had took some more pregnancy tests yesterday and they was actually positive. I didn't tell Xiamarion though.

"Now nigga you know I want some food. And I need some coffee."

"I'm not going to starbucks. You don't need to be drinking all that caffeine while you carrying my child anyways."

"We'll see what this doctor says today, then we can determine all that. But right now, I want some coffee. And you gon get it." I plugged my phone up to the aux.

"I'll get you some apple juice. Pregnant women love that." He reached over to rub my stomach.

"I took a pregnancy test again yesterday."

"And what did it say?"

"It was positive. Then I took some more just to make sure I was trippin. They were all positive this time. So maybe I just took them too soon when we were in Atlanta."

"See, I told you not worry about it. Now we definitely gotta start looking for a new house to raise these kids in."

"Mhm, I know. You tryna be a football coach and shit." I giggled teasing him. He know I'm not finna have all them babies. Maybe 6 or 7 at the most.

"You laughing now, but wait until we're married and your ass pregnant every year."

"That's why we have birth control. And I swallow, so..."

We stopped to get some breakfast at McDonald's first. He got a sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit with a hashbrown. And some damn apple juice. I just ate the hashbrown though. I couldn't really keep my food down right now. We made it to the doctors office and I signed in, then we waited.

"You nervous?"

"A little. I just can't wait to hear thier little heartbeat. Then I'll know it's real."

"Amber Riley." The nurse called me to the back.

I got up grabbing Xiamarion's hand as we walked to an empty room. I sat down on the table and he sat in the chair by the door. We had to wait a little bit before the doctor finally came back. I told her what was going on and she ran some test, then we had to wait again.