Intimacy

Intimacy is silent
Communication
Between two hearts
The unutterable vibration
Of the souls desire to
Share its boundless love
It is not a pleasure seeking
Pleasure, it seeks nothing
Intimacy is, without the
Pervasions of lust and want
Of personal gratification
Intimacy is gratitude and
Joyful soul appreciation
Intimacy exist, without
Sexual connotations
And it's implications
It feels not a desire to
Possess, or have, or
Even give, but rather it
Finds satisfaction in sharing
Intimacy is subtle and not overbearing
Intimacy is love
Intimacy is caring
Intimacy
Amber's P.O.V.

"Mommy!! Daddy made my hair look ugly!" Xiamara said busting into the bathroom turning the light on

I was in the middle of taking a bubble bath and trying to relax. I had the lights off, candles lit, and music playing softly and all. But apparently, thing 1 and thing 2 didn't get the hint. Xiamara stood in front of me crying her eyes out, poor baby. He had put her hair in 4 big ass plaits but it looked a hot mess and didn't even look like he attempted to comb it out first.

"Xiamarion what did you do to my baby?!!" I yelled.

"Look, I tried okay. I told you I can't do hair." He came in leaning against the counter.

"You so wrong for that."

"You mad at daddy, babygirl?" He laughed picking her up.

"It's not funny! You made me look ugly!" she cried on his shoulder.

"Nah, your mama did that. That's all her."

"You know what, get tf out nigga. You play too much. Interrupting my relaxation." I mugged him.

"Come on, Xiamara. Let me try to fix it."

"Uh-uh don't touch my baby's head no more. There ain't nothing you can fix. I got it."

They left out then I grabbed my toilet getting out the tub and letting the water out. I blew the candles out  before going into my room to get dressed. I moisturized my body before pulling a t-shirt on and putting my hair up in a bun, since it it was still wet. Then I started washing my face. Xiamarion came up behind me holding my waist and kissing my neck. He had his keys in his hand.

"Babe where you finna go?"

"To the studio. And I'ma be home late tonight so just call me before you go to sleep."

"Okay. And you can call or text me whenever you get home."

"I will."

"Alright. Be safe and don't get into trouble tonight."

"You know I'm always good girl."

"Mhm, I love you." I turned around and kissed him.

"I love you too. Go fix my daughter's hair before she has a panic attack." He smacked my ass.