I'd Rather Not

Amber's P.O.V.

"Xiamarion get up!" I shook him tryna get him up

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Xiamarion get up!" I shook him tryna get him up.

This was the second week that he's spent the night over and he's getting too comfortable. Shit, I'm even getting too comfortable. So this will be the last time it happens.

"Amb, what you want? I'm tryna sleep baby." He rubbed his eyes.

"You gotta get up and go. You can't sleep here anymore either."

"Girl lay back down and stop playing."

"Nigga I'm serious. Get up."

"Wait, what? I give you the dick and now you tryna kick a nigga out?" He sat up looking at me.

Oh yeah, that happened. It wasn't supposed to, it just happened. He just kept saying and doing all the right things and next you know, we was having sex. I mean, it was the best sex I've had in a long time, but I need to stand by my own words.

I vowed to myself that I wouldn't get weak and let him in again until I knew for sure that it was just me and him. I was making shit easy for him, basically dismissing all that he's put me through this past year. But it's time to get back on my A-game.

"You know that was never supposed to happen. I meant what I said when I told you you had to work your way back to my heart. And I know we just had sex, but it was a mistake that won't happen again."

"I thought we was doing good together. This is the happiest I've seen you in a year. You can't stop love from happening baby. I know you're scared but you gotta trust me and let me in."

"Lastnight wasn't love Xiamarion. It was pure lust. There was no compassion in what we did at all. It didn't mean anything to me at all."

"Where's all this coming from Amber? Foreal? Did I do something to make you mad?"

"We just need to stop this. It's not the same anymore. At least to me it isn't. Somehow, I still picture you fucking that girl. It's like it keeps replaying in my head."

"I thought we were past this. We talked everything out. I love you Amber. And you don't ever have to second guess yourself over any other woman. You're who I'm in love with and who I wanna spend my life with."

"I still feel it though, the heartbreak. Lastnight after you went to sleep, I just sat and cried. It felt like that night was happening in that very moment all over again. I'm not risking my heart for you Xiamarion. So you gotta go."