Epilogue

Amber's P.O.V.
6 Months Later

Tonight is the night of my bachelorette party

Tonight is the night of my bachelorette party. I'm finally getting married in 2 days! I'm so excited. My dress is sooo beautiful. I can't wait to see Xiamarion's face when I walk down the aisle tomorrow. The girls are gonna be with my mama for the rest of the week since we're leaving for our honeymoon right after.

Xiariah is now 6 months old and getting bigger as the days go by. I want her to stay a little baby, she's growing up to fast for me. Especially now that I'm not breastfeeding anymore. She was trying to crawl now too, but it was mainly scooting for now. She'll get the hang of things eventually.

Xiamara was a great big sister. She's always tryna help me and make sure her sister is okay. Her and Xiariah bond was so beautiful too. Everyday she came home from school all she anger to do is play with her sister. Xiariah would get so happy and started babbling and laughing. They both made me proud to be their mother everyday.

I was sad and happy to have a break from my babies though. Me and Xiamarion just really need some alone time. We haven't even had sex yet and my 6 weeks has been up. Everytime we try something always interferes. I'm back working and traveling now too. And we were also busy planning this wedding, so that's another factor. I haven't even seen him basically all this week because he's been traveling. And I miss my man.

"Amber if you don't put that baby down and go before you miss your flight. She will be here when you get back." My mama said taking Xiariah from me.

"But what if she cries while I'm gone?"

"You've traveled before and left her with me, and she didn't cry. It looks like you're the one that's gonna be crying."

"I'ma miss my baby mama."

"You do this everytime you gotta go out of town. You should be used it by now. This is your reality,baby. You're a celebrity and you're not always gonna be able to here 24/7. It's okay."

"Alright. Let me get one last kiss before I go." I grabbed my baby and kissed her all over her face. Then I did the same to Xiamara.

"Mommy I wanna go with you." She seemed like she was about to cry. At least one of my kids is crying for me not to leave.

"Baby you're gonna see me at the wedding, okay? I'll be back in 2 days. Please don't cry." I bent down to her level.

"But you and daddy are leaving at the same time. Twice. Cause when people get married they leave to go on vacation. And they don't take their kids."

"We'll be back before you know it ladybug. You're gonna spend some time with your grandparents while we're gone. Just be good and try to have fun. We can go out somewhere when I get back okay? Just me and you."

"You promise?" She held her pinkie out. Childish lol.

"I promise,baby. I have to go now. Give me a hug. I love you."