You Did This

*studio in m/m swipe ➡️
Amber's P.O.V.

"Xiamara finish your food so I can drop you off at school

"Xiamara finish your food so I can drop you off at school." I was rushing tryna get ready since I had woke up late.

"Mommy you still have your scarf on your head." She ate some her oatmeal looking at me funny.

"Oh shit, my hair!" I ran back upstairs to my bathroom.

I took my scarf and grabbed my brush, making hair look as decent as I could. I had be in the studio in 45 minuets. Xiamara's school was only 10 minuets away, but I knew by the time I dropped her off there would traffic like crazy.

"Come on baby. We're running super late now." I grabbed my purse, keys, and yogurt off the counter.

"Mommy you're forgetting your phone!" She handed it to me and I made sure the house was locked up.

"You got your folder in your book bag?"

"Yes."

"Did I pack you a snack?"

"Yes, it's right here."

I made sure we both had on our seatbelts before backing up out of the driveway and past the gates. I put it the code to close it back and was on my way. When we got there, I signed her in and walked her to her classroom.

"Okay now be good and have good day. I love you." I kissed her and waved at her teacher.

I texted Jay letting him know I would be a little late.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I walked into the studio to see Jay and a very familiar face. New Orleans' finest, August Alsina. Lord that man know he so damn fiiiiiiine, omg! The smell of weed and alcohol instantly hit me and changed my entire mood, it's too mf early. I just said goodmorning to everybody and sat down.

"Oh Amber, this is August Alsina." Jay introduced us.

"It's nice to finally meet you." I shook his hand, smiling.

"You too beautiful. Damn I knew Future's babymama was fine from the pictures, but damn in person it just gets better." August said in his strong accent, looking me up and down.

"Um excuse me?"

"You fine ma. Sexy asf, even."

Okaaay, please stop looking at me like that. You're making me uncomfortable now. Jay, we have work to do."

"Oh she's a feisty lil bitch ain't she? I like that shit." He rubbed his hands together.

"Excuse me?!!"

"Aug, man why you gotta call her out of her name. I'm sorry Amber. He's a little fucked up right now."

"Oh, I can tell. But what I won't allow is for anybody to call me out of my name and disrespect me, period."