Here I Go Again

It's been a minute since I saw you boy
Must admit it's good to hear your voice
And I guess that I forgot just how you make me feel when your around
See you haven't lost your sense of style
And you still could melt me with your smile
Can't deny that I still got these feelin' deep inside
It's funny how things could change
But still remain the same
Isn't love just a crazy game
Baby here I go again
I look into your eyes and then
My heart remembers when
And I realize I neva gotten over you
Everytime I hear your name
It's like the sun shined through the rain
And I realize it's happening
Baby here I go again

Amber's P.O.V.

"Xiamara come on baby, it's time to go now

"Xiamara come on baby, it's time to go now." I watched her as she slid down the slide one last time.

"We made a beautiful little girl, didn't we?" Xiamarion said from behind me.

"Man don't be scaring me like that. And I thought I told you I was gonna drop her off to you."

"Well I was closer to the park, so I just came to pick her up."

She ran up to him and he picked her up, kissing all over her face.

"Can mommy get a kiss too?"

"Of course baby, you ain't even gotta ask."

"Now nigga you know I wasn't talking to you. Byeee ladybug. I love you." I gave Xiamara a kiss and handed him her jacket that she took off.

"Love you too mommy!"

"You love me too, right babe?" He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me into a hug.

"Xiamarion goodbye. Call me when you're on your way to bring her back. Since I'm being nice, I guess we could do a movie night if you're not too tired. Or if your little girlfriend doesn't mind."

"You know I'm never too tired for my wifey. And you know damn fucking well she's not my girlfriend, we're just friends. The only girls I got is you and my babygirl." He kissed my cheek.

"Mhm, See y'all later. Have fun and don't bring my baby back sugared up."

"You always saying that."

"Cause you always doing it."

"I got this alright."

Later That Evening

"Okay ladies, don't steal nobody's nigga tonight. I don't wanna have to come fight nobody's girl in the club." I said to Jordan and Ashley as they were getting ready to go out tonight.

"I don't understand why you not coming with us. We need the turn up crew back together." Jordan said pouting.

"Mhmm foreal. But Amber, who you looking good for? Got ya ass sitting perfectly and shit in your lil pajamas shorts." Ashley looked me over smacking my butt.