My Love Pt. 2

Amber's P.O.V.

"Come again?"

"Come again?"

I know this nigga did NOT just say he wants me to move in with him. Like where tf is this coming from??

"You should move in. That way, we can both have Xiamara with us all the time."

"Xiamarion I have a whole ass house that I live in."

"Okay and you can just live in this house, with me."

"Is this about Xiamara or us? Cause I don't even see how this involved her, at all. We have a whole system worked out already so..."

"Just say yes or no."

"No. I don't even know what possessed you to even ask me that. And I would never move back into this house, ever. Now, I'm gonna take my daughter and go tf home." I got up heading upstairs to her room.

She was cuddled up with her favorite blanket and there was still tears on her face from crying, but she was starting to fall asleep now. She's so small and cute, I be forgetting that she's not a baby anymore. I tried to get her up so we could leave.

"Ladybuuuug." I sang in her ear.

"Mommy you okay?" She rubbed her eyes and put her hand on my face like she was worried.

"Yeah baby, I am. And I'm sorry you had to see that, but I promise to never get that mad again, okay?"

"Okay. I wanna go home. I don't like daddy's friend, she's mean."

"We are baby, come on. And you don't have to worry about seeing her ever again. She's mean to you boo?"

"Yes. She say means things about you and daddy. And she said that I have a baby bother."

"A baby brother? By me and daddy?"

"No. She said it's her and daddy's baby, but he doesn't know yet. But daddy can't have a baby with her if you and him have a baby together, right?"

"She lied to you baby. You don't have any siblings yet. But that's okay. That way I get to spoil you even more. Now, let's go. It's past your bedtime."

I grabbed her hand and we went back downstairs into the living room so she could say bye to Xiamarion. His ass was still pissed that I said no about moving in with him. But he knows why I can't even do that. We're not even in a stable place for me to move in with him.

"I think you need to have a serious talk with your little friend too. She's been lying to our daddy telling her that you and her have a son together. And you know how Xiamara feels about wanting a brother or sister. Check that bitch."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••