a few nights together

Mark's P.O.V
It has been a while since Jack and I have visited each other more than a day. I really want to see him. Maybe he can come over next week! I will Skype and ask him. I walk over to my laptop that had a M with a mustache. I chuckle to my self, and set everything up on a desk to Skype. I go on Skype and click on Jack's name, and click call. It rings twice, then Jack's face pops up. "Hey Jack!" I greet in a cheerful voice. "Hey Maerk!" Jack says in a very entergetic irish voice. Oh my God his sexy Irish voice! "I wanted to know if you wanted to visit me for a while?" I ask with a smile. "Of course Maerk! I would love to! It's been awhile!" Jack happily accepts. "Great, how early can you get here?" I ask. "Um, let me see." He says as he gets out of his chair. I watch him walk over to a nearby desk to grab a piece of paper. The paper looks like a schedule. The paper slips out of his hand and falls on the floor. "Bitch." I hear Jack curse under his breath. Jack bends down to grab the paper. I can see Jack's tight pants around his ass and a bit of his back. I can slowly feel my dick harden. Shit.(idk lol) Jack grabs the paper and sits back in the chair. "Looks like I can visit you....next Tuesday." Jack says as he read a bit from the schedule. "O-ok." I say trying not to moan from my dick hardening. "Are ye okay Maerk?" Jack asks as his accent isn't helping my problem. "Y-yeah, I can't wait to see you Jack!" I say surprised that I didn't stutter much. "Me to mark!" Jack says. "Well I have to take care of something, so I have to go." I say sadly. "Awe, fine bye Markimoo!" Jack says. "Bye Jackaboy!" I say as I wave and end the call. "Now to deal with my problem." I say to myself. I scoot my chair back a bit and pull my shorts and my boxers down. I moan a bit as the cold air hits my hard member. I start stroking the base, slowly working my way to the tip. "Aaahhhh fuck!" I whisper yell. I stroke harder as I start rubbing my thighs and think about Jack. I moan louder as I jerk off as fast as I can. I slide my thumb over my slit slowly, teasing myself. I stop teasing myself and stroke as hard as I can. "SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!" I yell/moan out as I release all over my sweating body. I catch my breath and clean up and get everything ready for Jack's arrival.
Tuesday
Jack's P.O.V
I text Mark that I am close to his house riding in a cab. We get to his house, I pay the driver with American money and walk up to Mark's door. I knock a few times. Mark opens the door and smiles. "Hey Jack!" Mark greets. "Hey Mark!" I reply as we hug. Mark helps me with my bags as we carry and place them in his guest room next to his upstairs. "I will give you time to unpack and then we will catch up with each other." Mark suggests. "Ok then." I say. And with that Mark walks downstairs. I unpack and organize my stuff. It only takes a small bit cause I don't need much for a few days. I walk back downstairs to find Mark on his phone on the couch. He sees me and smiles as I sit on the couch. "So how have you been?" Mark asks. "I've been good I guess, how bout you?I ask. "Doing good too." He answers. After a bit of catching up, video games, pizza, soda, and goofing off we calm down a bit. "So it is only 9:25 in the afternoon, what do you wanna do?" I ask. "I don't know." He says. "Hmm me neither." I answer truthfully. "Well, we could make a video?" I ask. "Sure, what kind?" Mark asks. "Hmm, well, we could do a live stream and ask the fans?" I suggest. "Ok let's do that." Mark agrees. We set everything up. We start the live stream with our intros and Mark  explaining why I'm in his house. "So what do you want us to do?" Mark asks. We look through the comments to see a lot of Septiplier stuff. After a small bit of doing stuff the fans wanted, ignoring the septiplier ones, and  searching, I find a good one. "Okay Mark this seems fun." I start. "What is it?" Mark asks while facing me. "Well someone named '14k s' said "you two should look up Septiplier (smut or no smut) on Google and look at the images."." I read the comment. "Uh I guess we could, but only because we haven't done any "septiplier" shit on here." Mark gives in while putting parentheses on the septiplier part."ok then." I say as Mark gets on Google. We looked at some smutty shit. Some examples are...
(None of these pictures are mine)

After the last one (in the example list) we stopped

After the last one (in the example list) we stopped. I can feel a small boner forming. "okay then well that's it for now." Mark says as he looks as if he is hiding something. We do a few 'truth or dare' stuff and Mark decides to  end the stream .He says his outro and I do mine. He turns it off. "Well I need to take a shower." I say. "Okay it is the door on the left of the guest room." Mark says. I grab some clothes and go to take a shower and take care of my problem thankfully the shower noise will cover my small moans and whines. After all of that I start singing.
Mark's P.O.V
I take care of a small bit of my problem in my room as I look up more septiplier smut on my phone. I hear Jack singing in the shower. Jack's sexy voice isn't helping me get rid of my problem. I start looking up septiplier kinky smut on my computer, my back facing the partly open door. After about 12 minutes I didn't hear the shower stop a few minutes ago. "Uh Maerk?" I hear Jack. "S-shit." I whisper. I still have kinky septiplier smut on the computer in front of me. "Do you need help, Daddy Maerk~." Jack asks in a seductive innocent voice. I turn around to see Jack smirking. I don't know what to say, I nod a yes. "Okay Daddy~." Jack says as he walks over to me. He kneels in front of me and my boner. "Hmm daddy, you are big." Jack says as he slowly strokes my boner. I moan a bit. Jack spreads my legs and starts licking my base. I groan and start breathing heavily. Jack slowly moves up to my tip and kitten licks it. "J-jack please." I beg a small bit. "Yes Daddy." Jack says as he takes in my tip and moves his tongue in a great rythm. He hums a bit vibrating my hard cock. I moan Jack's name. Jack takes me in most of the way, bobbing his head up and down. I moan loudly. I buck my hips so that all of me is in Jack's amazing mouth. Jack tries not to gag and keeps bobbing faster. "F-fuck, close!" I moan out. I feel Jack smirk against my cock and starts humming and bobbing even faster, if that's possible. I'm a moaning mess. "Fuuucckk!!" I moan out as I cum into Jack's mouth. Jack swallows and licks his lips. "Did Daddy like it?" Jack asks. "Daddy loved it." I say. Jack smiles and walks to the guest room. I clean up and lay down in bed thinking about what happened.  (Sorry. I know it's bad, but hopefully the others will be better.😅)