neko in heat (smut)

3rd person P.O.V
Mark just got done editing a video and is now sitting on his bed. Mark decides to text his friend Felix. (Pewds)
(F=Felix and M=Mark)
M- Hey Felix
F- Sup bro?
M- I have something on my mind.
F- And that is?
M- Maybe me, you, Wade, Bob, and Jack could meet up somewhere and come up with stuff to do?
F- Maybe we could. We can Skype everyone and ask them.
M- Let's do that.
F- okay I'mma Skype you first and then we can invite the others.
M- sounds good.
F- Skype ya in a minute
M- ok
(Texting over)
After mark walks over to his desk and computer and waiting a few minutes, his computer gets a call from Felix on Skype.
Mark's P.O.V
I answer and Felix's face pops up on the screen. "Hey bro!" Felix greets smiling. "Hey." I smile back. "Ready for the others?" Felix asks. "Sure." I answer. "Calling them now." Felix informs. I nod. After a few seconds Bob and Wade's faces pop up when they answer. They both greet their greetings. We greet back. "Is Jack going to answer?" Felix asks. We all shrug. After a few minutes Jack's face pops up. "H-hey guys." Jack says with an obvious fake smile. We say sup or hello back. "So, you bros wanna meet up somewhere at some time on some day?" Felix asks the others. "It was Mark's idea." Felix adds. "Yeah I can." Wade and Bob say at the same time. "Great, what about you Jack?" I ask. "Oh um I, yeah I can." Jack says nervously. "Good now all we gotta do is find out when, where, and we are good to go." I say. Everyone nods in agreement.
After they find out all of that stuff and jokes around some too.
We say goodbyes and end the call(s). Jack seemed a bit tensed during the call, I wonder what's on his mind. I might find out when we meet up and hang out. We decided that we will meet up next Tuesday.
Meet up day! (Tuesday)
Still Mark's P.O.V
It is now an hour before the guys will arrive at my house, we decided that we all meet up at my house and then decide on what else to do. I have two guest rooms so if they want to stay for a few days which they decided that they would. I get the whole house ready for their arrival. I hear the doorbell ring. I go and open the door to see Felix, Wade and Bob. "Hey guys!" I greet when a smile. "Sup bro!" Felix gives me a hug with Bob following a few seconds with a 'hello'. I hug them back. "Come on in and I guess we will wait for Jack." I let them in. "Nice place Mark." Bob compliments. "Thanks." I smile. "Jack's always late." Felix says. "Y'all can put your stuff in the guest rooms. Follow me and I'll show ya'll them." I say and walk upstairs with them following with a few bags of clothes. I show them the rooms and let them pick which one they want. I walk back downstairs and cook a small lunch, which is some noodles that I like cooking. After I cook them I put some in a few bowls for all of us including Jack, who isn't here yet. "Guys I cooked lunch, eat it before it gets cold!" I yell upstairs. "Yes mother!" I hear Felix call back. "Ha ha very funny!" I yell back. I hear them laugh and walk downstairs. "This looks great!" Bob and Felix say at almost the same time as they sit down at the table. "Thanks." I say as I sit down with them. "So Jack isn't here yet?" Wade asks. "Not yet, I hope that nothing bad happened." I say. They all nod and start eating. After a few seconds after saying that, I get a call. I look at the caller ID and it says Jack(Sean). "Speak of the devil." I chuckle. "Jack?" Bob asks. I nod a yes and answer. "Hello." I say into the phone. "H-hey Mark, I'm sorry that it's taking a little while for me to arrive at your house, I'm heading there now." Jack says like he is almost out of breath. "It's ok Jack." I say. "Are you ok?" I ask. "Y-yeah, *pant* I'm fine. I'm a-almost *pant* t-there." Jack says panting a bit. "O-ok well see ya." I say. "S-see ya." Jack says. I end the call. "What did he say?" Felix asks. "He says he's on his way and that he is almost here." I answer. "Okay." Felix nods. We finish eating and I try to keep Jack's noodles warm. After about 11 minutes of watching 'Monk' (a detective like TV series here is a picture...

 After about 11 minutes of watching 'Monk' (a detective like TV series here is a picture