anti x mark smuttttt

A/N: I honestly am sorry for not updating or publishing anything for a while... Um so here's this.. Sorry if it isn't good. But I wanted to try to publish something. Kind of a long one I guess.

A/N: Also, there is a lot before the smut starts...

Jack's POV

Mark and I haven't made a video together for a while, so we started talking yesterday, and decided that we would meet up at my place to make a video. Ding~ I hear my phone go off. I look over on the side table and grab my phone. New message from Mark: Hey should be arriving soon.
I type in a quick reply saying okay, then sit up from bed. Apparently my mind decided to sleep in a little this morning, which I didn't really mind.

I get out of bed and walk in the bathroom to do morning stuff. Once I do that, I walk in the kitchen to eat breakfast. I'm lazy, so instead of cooking, I grab a bowl, some kind of cereal and a spoon. I make me a bowl of cereal and eat. I walk up to my roommate's room door and knock. "What?" He asks. "I just wanna let you know that someone will be over here in a little bit." I talk loud enough for him to hear me through the door. "Alright." He replies. After that, I just wait for Mark.

After a bit of tidying and watching TV, there is a knock at the door. I get up from the couch and open the door to greet Mark. He looks great. We hug and say hello. Mark comes in and we sit on the couch to talk. "So, how have you been?" I ask. "Oh, I've been good, and you?" He replies. "I've been good too, I have a roommate now, but he knows that you are here and we will be recording."

"Oh, okay." Mark nods. "So, what kind of video?" I ask him. "We could play any game." He suggests. So we then start talking and figuring out what game. We decide on one, but we talk a while before we walk in the recording room and start recording.

Anti's POV (before they go to recording room)

I hear the two talking, I have pretty good hearing, and these walls are not that thick any way. I get curious on what the guy looks like. I quietly open my room door and walk out in the small hall. I peek in the living room and see them sitting on the couch. My eyes go straight to the guest. He looks cute. I smirk to myself.

I see them walk to the recording room, so I go back to my room. I need to try to get that guy alone. I think on how I can do just that. I then get an idea. It is insane, but I am insane.

I walk in the kitchen to look for a glass that we wouldn't miss. I grab it and throw it down on the ground. They should hear that. I groan because of some shards of glass in my foot. Soon enough, they run out of the room and see me.

"Are you okay?" The guy asks while Jack asks, "What happened?" Almost in unison. "Y-yeah, I'm fine." I try to look in pain, I actually like pain. "Mark, I'll go get the med kit, you keep an eye on him." Jack says and Mark nods and walks over to me after seeing my foot again. I sit down at the table and Mark sits my foot on another chair.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Mark looks at me. I smile and nod. "I am now that you're here." I whisper. He looks a bit confused/shocked at what I said. Jack comes back and they both start taking glass out of my feet. There wasn't much, so it didn't take long, and they bandaged me up. Jack and Mark clean the glass from the floor.

They then sit at the table. "So how did that happen?" Jack asks. "I was just reaching for a glass then it fell and shattered." I shrug, then I look at Mark. Mark seems to notice me checking him out, and looks a bit shy. Cute. "Are you going to be okay?" Mark then asks. I nod. "Okay, it's good that we finished recording the video, all it needs is to be edited." Jack says. I glare at him, I mean, I got hurt and all he cares about is that video, well I understand that it is his job, but ugh oh well, why am I caring so much.

Mark has been staring at me, then says, "Well, Jack, you can edit the video and I'll just stay here with him." Jack nods and walks away to edit. I look back at Mark and check him out again. I get up not really minding the pain, it turns me on a bit anyway. I walk close to Mark, I bend down a little and I am inches away from his face.

I kiss him and he seems shocked but doesn't move away, but sinks into the kiss. I smirk and kiss rougher, one hand on his face and the other making its way down. I feel his chest, then stomach, until I reach his crotch. I start groping his crotch. I hear him moan, I take this time to sneak my tongue in his mouth.

Our tongues against each other, both of us horny, I start palming him and this is getting very heated, but I pull away. I see his face lookin a bit disappointed. I smile knowing that I got him. "Wanna take this to the room?" I ask him. He nods so I grab his arm and lead him to my room.

Once we walk in my room, I push him on the bed and crawl on top of him. We kiss again, both kissing rough, both wanting each other. I pull away and pull his shirt off and then mine. Now both of us shirtless, kissing again. I go down to his neck and suck and lick making Mark moan more.

I leave some hickeys on his chest, his neck and I go down towards his crotch. I pull his pants off and continue sucking and biting on his hips and v-line. I see his hard on so I tease, not touching it fully but lightly going over it. I feel him move under me, most likely too horny for all of the teasing, I smirk and crawl to where my face is above his face.

I start grinding my crotch on his. We both moan and groan at this. I see how close his face is and how handsome he is so I kiss him again and grind a bit faster. I get my pants off and pull his and my underwear off. I spread his legs and I lick my fingers as much as I can. But before I do anything more, I look at Mark for assurance, he nods for me to continue.

I press my wet fingers to the rim of his hole and I slowly push them in. He groans as I put in another. I look at his face, enjoying his face expressions as I do this. I thrust them slowly until he seems to get used to them. I thrust them in and out a little faster. He moans out, oh I love his moans. I pull them out and I line my dick to his hole.

I push my dick in and out slowly then I go faster which makes Mark moan out more. "Ahh~" He moans and groans. I lean down to kiss him and he kisses back. I thrust in and out and I start jerking him off making Mark feel good. I pull from the kiss. "Ahh yes, harder~" Mark breathes out. I thrust much harder and faster. "Ah, you feel so good.~" I breathe out and grab his legs with both hands. And Mark jerks himself off which is hot.

After a few more thrusts, I feel close. "I'm close." I manage to say. "M-me too." Mark moans out and jerks himself off faster. "Please cum inside me ah~" Mark moans out. I groan out and release inside Mark, not long after I cum, he cums too, moaning loud. Both of us panting, I lay down beside him, pretty tired.

We lay here for a while, then we decide to get up. "There is a shower in the bathroom next to Jack's room, across the hall." I tell him. He nods and I toss him his clothes. They are still pretty clean. He catches them and heads off to take a shower. I just lay down on the bed with boxers on.

A/N: That's that... Again I am sorry for not publishing anything. It's just that, I am not really a big septiplier shipper as I was before. But I will try to make more of these anyway. I know it may seem weird for me to be doing these if I say that I am not really a septiplier shipper anymore, but idk, I just see how many people read these and, idk.. It's weird.. I might do more but idk... Anyway I really appreciate the reads and the comments, y'all's comments are everything lol.. Thanks.

(I'm not good at wording these notes... )