secret PART TWO

Jack's P.O.V
I get done putting on makeup and fixing my outfit. I walk into my room and put sexy (sex) songs on a speaker. I start swinging my hips to the rythm and start dancing slow.
After a lot of sexy songs later
Mark's P.O.V
I watch Jack dance to a lot of "teasing"songs. I get off the ladder and walk to the car. I text Jack saying I'm in the driveway right now and that I forgot the key. I get out of the car and walk to the door and knock. After a few minutes the door opens to reveal a very sexy Irishman. I walk in and act surprised about what Jack is wearing. "Jack?" I ask. "Uh I-I can explain Maerk!" Jack says as he looks down ashamed. "Why wouldn't you tell me Jack?" I ask him. "I thought you might not like me, or you would tease me for it." Jack admits. "You know I wouldn't do that Jack." I say. Jack nods a yes. "You look very sexy Jack." I say as I hold his chin up to look at me. Jack blushes hard and shakes his head no. "Yes you are." I say as I get closer to his face. Jack stays still as we get nose to nose. I kiss him and he kisses back after a few seconds. Jack grabs my head to deepen the kiss, and I grab his hips. We pull back for air and we press our foreheads together. After a few seconds I attack Jack's neck. "Oh Maerk." Jack moans out softly. I smirk and keep licking and sucking all around Jack's neck. "ahh fuck!" Jack moans out loudly and find his sweet spot. I attack that spot until there is a successful hickey on his pale skin. I kiss Jack as I  slowly push him into a wall and Jack wraps his legs around my waist. I keep a hold on Jack's hips and the kiss is heated. I pull away. "Do you want to take this to the bedroom?" I ask. Jack nods a yes, so I carry him to the room. I place Jack on the bed and start kissing him again, then I go to his neck. After a few minutes of Jack moaning softly and me attacking his neck I take his and my tops off. I start kissing Jack's chest as I pull his bottoms off, then mine. I kiss him on his lips before kissing his v-line around his panties. Jack moans my name. I grab the panties by the rim and look at Jack asking him if he wants to keep going. Jack nods a yes. I pull his panties off and get on top of him, grinding my crotch onto his. "Oh fuck yes." Jack whines out. I grind a bit more before I pull off my own boxers. Jack looks at my cock and smirks. I grab some lube and lube up some of my fingers. I spread Jack's legs and tease his entrance with a finger. "F-fuck Maerk, stop fooking teasing me." Jack moans out. I push a finger in slowly. "Ahhhh!~" Jack moans louder. I push it in and out of the moaning, whining, and panting Irishman. I push another in and thrust faster. "Fuck me Maerk!" Jack whines out. I smirk and pull out my fingers and lube up my hard cock. I flip Jack over on his hands and knees and line up. I slowly push my cock into Jack's tight and beautiful ass. Jack moans out in pain and slight pleasure. I push all the way in and wait for Jack to get used to it. Jack nods at me to continue. I push in and out groaning a bit because Jack's ass is so tight and amazing around my cock. "Faster, harder Mark." Jack moans out. I push faster and harder to where Jack is a moaning and whining mess. I start rubbing Jack's ass. "Shit gonna c-cum." Jack moans out. I start stroking his throbbing member. I stroke faster and harder as I thrust into Jack. I feel so close. "Me too." I say as I stroke and thrust faster. We both scream out each other's names as we both cum at the same time. I pull out after my release and lay down beside Jack. Jack cuddles me and I hold him and pull a blanket over us. "Don't be afraid to show me who you are Sean." I tell him as I kiss his head. "Okay Mark." Jack says as he closes his eyes. I see Jack fall asleep, so I fall asleep too.