????? smuttttttttt

Mark's POV
I come back from the bathroom and step on something. Huh, what's this? I pick up a notebook titled, JACK'S JOURNAL! I can't help but look in it. I skip to the most recent which was yesterday. I start reading...

JACK'S JOURNAL!
OH MY GOODNESS! I can not believe that Mark invited me over! I have had a huge crush on this man! Is this a dream come true!? Yes, yes it is! I cannot believe it!

He has a crush on me? I think. I close it and place it back on the floor next to sleeping Jack. Well he is kinda cute... I smirk, take off my shirt and lay back on my bed.

_____Morning_____

Jacks POV

I open my eyes as the light in the window shines on my face. I sit up and rub my eyes. I look around seeing Mark still in bed, but he's shirtless. Oh shit he is so fricking hot! My face goes red as I stare at his naked chest, his neck, his nipples, and his v-line going down to his -cough-cough- crotch area. I must have been zoned out because when I looked up back to his face he was awake smirking at me..

I gulp and turn away embarrassed. He chuckles at this and oh my god his morning voice is so deep.. I hear him get off his bed and sit next to me. I don't dare look at him. He grabs my chin and turns me to look at him. "Nothing to be ashamed of love, it doesn't hurt to look." My eyes meet his beautiful brown eyes and suddenly my face gets redder.

Mark looks at my lips and connects his to mine. My eyes widen with shock but I let this happen because I freaking love this man! He slips his tongue in my mouth and his hand goes right in my pants, grabbing my dick. I let a small moan out and Mark smirks and pulls from the kiss.

He lays me down on my back and his lips goes to my neck. I can feel him leave a hickey. His tongue meets my nipple and his hands pull my pants and underwear off, revealing my erection. Mark sits up and looks at my exposed body with a satisfied look.

"How long have you liked me, Jack?" Mark leans and whispers in my ear. "U-umm." I stutter a little out of it. Mark grabs my dick and squeezes it slightly. "Since we first met." I answer with little moans. Mark smirks and leans down to my dick and start licking the tip. "Ahh~" I moan. Mark puts my whole tip in his mouth and sucks. I start moaning more.

Mark pulls off and looks at me. "Have you had sex with a man before?" He asks me. I shake my head 'no'. He nods. "Do you want to, with me now?" Mark asks. I nod not wanting this to stop. He smiles and we kiss again. Mark pulls his pants and underwear off and we get situated on the bed.

I lay on my back and he gets on top of me. Mark licks his fingers and fills my hole with his fingers to prep me. I stare as he gets his cock lined with my Virgil hole. My heart beats a little faster knowing that this is happening. Me and Mark having sex. We meet eyes as Mark slowly pushes his cock inside. I grab the bed covers as Mark fills me. "Ahh~ Mark" I moan as he pulls in and out slowly at first

Then he gets faster which makes me moan louder. Mark grunts as well. Mark leans down and our faces are so close to each other. I hold on to Mark as he fucks me. I feel Mark's hand wrap around my throbbing cock and he jerks me off. I can feel his cock throb inside me so we are both close to release. I grip harder on Mark as I finally cum. Not long after mine, Mark cums inside me. We both are panting and we lay beside each other.

DONE!!!! 👀, 💜💜💜💜
Sorry if this isn't good.... 😔

Unnecessary question but, What is one of your favorite songs? Tell me in the comments if you want.. You don't have to tho.. UpToYou..

ALSO I am sorry if these smuts seem the same.. I am not a professional smut writter....