More Smut

Suggested by SeptiplyerShipper

Mark's POV

Me and Jack are currently cuddling together on the couch watching 'Legally Blond'. Don't ask how we ended up watching that, cause I honestly don't know myself. Jack had his hand caressing my chest for a small while. I feel his hand slide down to my lower stomach. I turn my head to glance at him. He is still looking toward the TV. I shrug it off and face back to the movie. His hand is now hovering slightly over my crotch area. "Mark." Jack slightly whines. "Hm?" I look towards him to see Jack facing me. "I'm bored, wanna do something fun?" Jack put slight pressure on my crotch. "Su-" I was about to answer before I remembered that I told Bob and Wade that I would Skype them. "Oh I totally forgot that I told Bob and Wade that I would call them." I tell him. "They can wait baby, I wanna have some fun with you." Jack whines and slightly pouts. "I'll be right back mkay?" I say not really asking. I stand up and start to walk away. I feel a hand quickly grab my hand before I went any farther. I look back to see a pouty Jack. "But baaabeeyyyy." Jack whines. I chuckle at his neediness and carefully pull my hand away. "You can wait baby." I walk to the room, and to my computer. I sit down and get on Skype. I press on Bob's name and I call him. He answers and I see his face. "Hey Bob!" I smile. "Oh hey Mark!" Bob smiles back. We add Wade and start talking about different stuff.

Jack's POV

I sigh as I watch Mark walk upstairs. I still feel horny and I still have a problem in my pants. I turn the TV on and try to ignore my problem. After almost twenty minutes I sigh and turn the TV off. I stand up and walk upstairs. I glance through the door to see Mark talking to Bob and Wade. I groan softly as I feel my problem getting bigger. I then get a great idea. I smirk and crawl towards the desk, making sure to stay out of sight of the camera and Mark. I sit under the desk and set myself in between Mark's legs. Mark stops talking and looks down. His eyes widen as he sees me looking up at him, starting to unbutton and unzip his pants. "Mark?" I hear Wade ask. He gulps and looks back at the camera. "Y-yeah?" Mark stutters as I pull his cock out. "You okay?" Wade asks. "Y-yeah, what were we talking about?" Mark tries to act like I'm not here. I smirk and lick his tip. I see Mark bite his lip. I move my tongue over his tip where I know will get him. "Ah fuck!" Mark whispers yells. "Uh sorry guys, I kinda forgot that I've got to go deal with something." Mark makes up an excuse. "Oh okay talk to ya later Mark." I hear Bob say. I hear Mark call off and groan. He pulls me off and pushes me onto the bed, pinning my hands above my head. "You just can't wait can you?" Mark growls in my ear. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard." Mark grips tighter. "Do your worst." I smirk at him. He smirks and turns me on my hands and knees. He pulls my pants and underwear down. I hear him pull his pants and underwear all the way down. Without no warning he enters me. I gasp quietly and moan out. He pushes deeper and thrusts in and out, with his hands on my hips. He thrusts deeper and harder with each thrust. I can't feel anything but pure pleasure as he continuously hits the right spot. After almost 20 minutes, he pulls out. He turns me on my back and thrusts back in. I moan louder and feel him jerking me off. I look up to see my beautiful boyfriend on top of me. "Ah. So close." I barely moan out. He groans. "Me too." He grunts as he cums in me. I moan and cum as I feel him fill me up. We catch our breath a little, then he pulls out and lays beside me. I face him and we kiss. "Love you." He smiles. "Love you too." We get  up and take a shower together.

I'm so sorry for the long wait.