Getting settled in !!!!SMUT!!!!

Jack's POV
Mark went out to the store to buy stuff he said we needed for the house. I am now living with Mark. He had called me and asked me if I would move in. He said that ever since Amy moved out when she broke up with him, he feels lonely. He said he wanted or needed someone to talk to. Of course I said I would. He is my best friend after all. I'm still a huge fanboy inside, who also may have a crush on him. But I'm going to keep that a secret as long as I can. I just moved in almost a week ago. I still have a few boxes to unpack. I sit in front of the first box and open it. It contains photo albums with pics of me and my family in Ireland. Me and Signe separated when I found out she was cheating on me with some other guy named Brian. I finish unpacking the box and move to the last box. Once I see what's inside, I feel my face heat up. I almost forgot that I packed these up. I pull out the first thing I saw. I pull out a blue egg vibrator. I blush more as I put it down. I stand up and lock the door incase Mark comes back and walks in on me unpacking all of the different toys I packed. I kneel on my knees in front of the box and sit on the back of my legs. I pull out a few gags, dildos, vibrating dildos, some hand cuffs, lube, and the rest of the toys. I put almost every toy away, but I keep the egg vibrator and lube out. I place them on the bed. I start wandering if it would be wise to do anything while Mark is gone, but could be back at any moment, or wait another time when he leaves and I know what time he would be back. I feel myself getting hard as I imagine the toy going in and out of me. I make up my mind, I unlock the bedroom door and look out to see or hear any signs of Mark's car. I shut the door and strip down to my boxers. I walk to the bed and lay on my back. I start with my hand on my neck, slowly sliding down to my bare chest, down my stomach, and I make my way down into my boxers. I slowly palm myself. "Ah~" I moan out softly, as I pick up the pace. I continue to palm myself, I grab my dick and start stroking myself at a faster pace. I moan a little more. I need to hurry, Mark could be back at any minute. I pull my boxers off, and lube up my fingers. Once lubed, I spread my legs and slowly push a finger in. I groan which turns into low moans as I push it all the way. I thrust my finger in deeper and push in another. I moan out and close my eyes as I stretch myself out. I pull my fingers out. I grab the vibrator and lube it up. I press the tip to my entrance and slowly push it in. Once halfway in I turn it on. I moan loudly as I push it in all the way. I waste no time and start thrusting the toy in and out of me in a fast pace. I moan louder with each thrust. I bite my lip and start jerking off.

Mark's POV
I get done shopping and head home. I can't believe Jack said he would move in. I can't believe he moved in with me. He is so cute and sexy too. I may have a crush on Jack. Who am I kidding, I have a major crush on him. I must admit, I kinda lied to him. I had called him and told him I needed someone to talk too, that I was lonely. But the truth is I just wanted to spend more time with him. I park in the parking space in front of the house. I grab everything inside and where they go. Once that is done I noticed that I don't see Jack anywhere. It's quiet, too quiet. Especially if Jack is suppose to be here. I get curious and walk upstairs to see if he might be in his room. I walk to Jack's bedroom door. I was about to knock until I hear a soft moan. I go wide eyed. Is he doing what I think he is!? My pants tighten as I imagine what Jack could be doing to himself. Is the door locked? God, I hope not. I grab hold of the door knob and I hear a louder moan. I slowly and quietly open the door just a crack so that I can peek in. I look in and see Jack's sexy naked body on the bed, thrusting a vibrator in his ass, and jerking off, moaning loudly. I feel my pants tighten even more. Jack's eyes closed with his head thrown back. I open the door and quietly walk in and shut the door. I walk in front off Jack on the bed and bite my lip. I grab Jack's hand that's thrusting the vibrator in and out off his plump ass. Jack gasps in surprise and looks at me. He blushes and struggles words. I silently chuckle. "Shh." I smile at him. I get close to his flustered face, and I kiss him passionately. He kisses back and I make the kiss more hungry or heated. Jack is a good kisser. I push the vibrator in more. Jack gasps and moans loudly in the kiss. I slip my tongue and explore everywhere in his mouth, still thrusting the vibrator in him. I pull away from the kiss and pull my pants and shirt off. I get back on Jack and kiss everywhere on his neck. I start sucking until I find his sweet spot. Jack moans louder, telling me that I found it, I make a very noticeable hickey. I move down his chest, sucking and biting. I move down his stomach to his thighs. I suck, lick, bite, and make some tickets. Jack moaning from my touch. I go back up to his chest, I suck on one of his nipples and move to the other. "Ah Mark~" Jack moans out my name. Music to my ears. I move back up and kiss him more. After a few more thrusts with the toy, I pull it out, earning a small whine. "Ready for the real thing?" I whisper low into his ear. "Oh yes, fuck me Mark~" Jack moans out. I pull off my underwear and lube up my dick. I spread his legs more and line my dick with his entrance. I slowly push in. "Ah fuck ah~" Jack moans even more and grabs the sheets. I grunt as I push all the way in. I pause for a short second, then pull all the way out, grab his hips and thrust all the way back in. "Ah Fuck Mark ah!" Jack practically yells out moaning. Jack moans uncontrollably as I thrust in and out of him deeper and harder. "Ah Sean you feel so good." I groan/moan out. My thrusts get sloppy as I get closer to my release. "S-so close ah." Jack moans. "M-me too." I groan out. I start jacking Jack off. Jack basically screams out in pleasure. "Cum inside Mark." Jack moans out. How can I say no to that? I bite Jack's shoulder as I release into him. Jack moans out as he releases not even a second after me. I pull out and lay beside Jack. Both of us breathing heavily.

*Hey! Sorry that it took long for another update. Yesterday I broke a plate on my foot. Lol it still hurts. I'll be alright. Bye peeps!!! Peace out ✌*