smut

Mark's P.O.V
Me and Jack have been going out for a while and we live together in a good house. Yes septiplier is real people. (A/N sadly it isn't tho😅) Jack is at the store buying cookies because I said I wouldn't buy them when we were just at the store. He is "mad" at me, but I know exactly how to make him un-mad at me.😏 I hear the car door open. I wait at the door for lil Jackaboy. Jack walks in with his cookies and glares at me as he walks by. I roll my eyes and follow him into the kitchen. Jack puts the cookie thing on the table with his back turned to me. I walk behind him and snake my arms around his waist. "Maerk, stop I'm mad at ye." Jack whines. "Well, you can't be mad at me forever Jack." I say as I slowly lick his neck. Jack shivers and bites his lip. "M-maybe I can mark." Jack says as he slips my grasp and pop a cookie halfway in his mouth facing me. I bite the cookie in half and eat it. "MAERK, YE ASSHOLE!" Jack yells at me. I smirk and kiss him, Jack kisses back automatically. We pull away. "Fooking hell Mark." Jack says slightly smiling. I chuckle and kiss him again but deeper and more heated. Jack kisses back and I lick his lip for entrance which Jack denies. I growl and grab his crotch. Jack gasps and I sneak my tongue in. I grab his hips and Jack has his hands on the back of my head. Jack moans into the kiss as I grab his ass. We pull away from the make out session for air. "Are ye really gonna do this to make me forgive ye Mark?" Jack asks. "Maybe." I say smirking. Jack rolls his eyes. "Hmm not gonna work Markimoo." Jack says. "We'll see about that." I say grabbing Jack and slinging him over my shoulder to carry him. "FOOK YE MAERK!" Jack yells as he squirms. I smack his ass. "Bad Jackaboy, bad." I say. "Put me the fook down Maerk!" Jack yells. I smack his ass again and walk into the bedroom. I place Jack on the bed. I start kissing Jack's neck. "Mark." Jack breathes out. I pull off our clothes, leaving us in boxers. I kiss Jack and start stroking then palming his now hard crotch. "Mark stop being a fooking tease." Jack moans out. I tie his hands to the bed after I pull his boxers off. "Really Mark?" Jack asks while squirming around, which is a show for me. "Yes really." I assure him. Jack groans in frustration and gives up which makes me smirk. I stroke his thigh not touching his cock. "Mark ye  asshole." Jack whines out. I stop teasing him and wrap my hands around his hard cock and start stroking it slowly then a little faster. Jack moans out my name. "Fuck Maerk just fuck me already." Jack moans out. I feel him getting close to climaxing. I smirk and put a cock ring on him. "Not until you forgive me about the stupid cookies." I say slowly stroking his thigh again. "Fuck Maerk, really?" Jack asks. "Yeah." I say crossing my arms. "Fucking hell Maerk, fine I forgive ye. Now take this fucking thing off of me!" Jack whines out. I smirk. "Okay." I take it off of him and jack him off. (😂) Jack moans as he cums and I lick it off. I untie Jack and he lays me down on my back. Jack kitten licks my tip, then takes it in. "Oh fuck Jack." I groan/moan out. Jack takes me in after a minute or two on my tip. I tangle my fingers in his hair. Jack hums while using his tongue and bobs faster. "You're so good Jack." I moan out. Not too long after, I cum into his mouth and he swallows and lays down beside me. "How are you so good at that Jack?" I ask in between pants. Jack shrugs and snuggles in my side. I hold him as he slowly falls asleep.