secret PART ONE

No one's P.O.V
Jack really liked to wear dresses and girl stuff when Mark is not around. Jack and Mark have been living together for a few days now, and Mark still doesn't know that Jack crossdresses when he is out. Mark noticed that Jack has been acting weird lately. When Mark walks by Jack's bags or Jack's closet or Jack's dressers Jack seems to be tensed up or moves around a lot. Mark wants to know what Jack does when he goes out. Mark plans to act like he is going out, but he is going to "spy" on Jack. Mark gets dressed like he is going out, and goes to Jack's room to tell him that he is going out. Mark sees Jack's door is closed so he knocks. "Hold on!" Jack yells. After a few seconds Jack's door opens. "Jack I'm going out." Mark says. "Okay see ya later Mark." Jack smiles. "Yup." Mark says as he grabs the keys and walks out the front door to the car. Mark sees Jack in the window watching him. Mark starts the car and starts to drive off.
Mark's P.O.V
I see Jack walk away from the window, so I turn the car off. I walked up to the window that Jack was watching me from. I peek into it and see Jack eating some cookies. What a goof. I'm starting to doubt "spying" on lil Jackaboy. After eating his cookies he walked upstairs. I follow and climb a ladder to his room window. I see Jack in the room sitting on his bed looking at his closet. Jack seems to be thinking deeply about something. Is he hiding bodies in there or something!? Naw Jack wouldn't do that! Would he? Naw he wouldn't. I see Jack walk over to the closet. Jack looks around to see if he is alone. I am feeling nervous about this.
Jack's P.O.V
I take a quick look around because I feel like somebody's watching me. I shrug it off and open the closet and look for a cute outfit to wear while Mark is gone. Mark doesn't know that I do this when he is gone. I just feel really embarrassed to tell him. I think he wouldn't like me or that he would make fun of me and torture me. I see a box of new clothes that I bought last time I was at the mall without Mark. I smile and grab it. I crouch down beside my bed and grab a makeup bag and walk to the bathroom.
Mark's P.O.V
I see Jack pick out a box out of the closet and grab a bag from underneath the bed. Jack walks out of the room and into the bathroom with a window slightly open. I switch windows to see Jack getting undressed. I look down trying not to get turned on by his slender body and perfect hips. I look back as I hear the shower water, and some heavy metal music play on a small speaker. I watch as Jack washes his hair and himself, singing and slightly dancing to the music. I feel myself smirk as I get harder. I look down. I'm a creep aren't I?! ... Yes yes I am. I look back, take my phone out of my pocket and start taking pictures and videos of the sexy Irishman in the shower. "Disco inferno" by 50 cent starts playing. I start recording when Jack starts to shake and sway his hips in a "womany" way. I moan out quietly. After a few minutes of Jack dancing in a teasing way he gets out and dries himself. I mentally scold myself for being a horny stalker. My member calms down a bit. I stop recording and taking pictures. I see Jack open the box and get dressed into this outfit...

 I see Jack open the box and get dressed into this outfit

Jack starts putting makeup on too.
He looks cute and sexy! I bite my lip and stare at him. Jack turns the music up a bit more when BTS songs come on. Jack starts dancing very good. So Jack is a crossdresser when I'm gone huh? Okay then. Why wouldn't he tell me? He shouldn't be embarrassed about being himself around me. I'm going to surprise him by coming back early and "accidentally" find his secret, then I will make him feel VERY special.😏