Antiseptiplier (Danti)

(Picture not mine!!) (There are mild or harsh words!!!) And a thank you to, French---Boguet.. for this great suggestion, I'm sorry if this didn't turn out how you thought it would BTW.
Anti's POV
Yeah, I may like or love Dark secretly. Sure, we call each other names like cunt or bitch and arguments, but I love him, I don't know if Dark feels the same. "ANTI!!" I hear Dark calling me from downstairs with an angry tone. "WHAT!?" I yell back, upstairs in my room. "GET DOWN HERE AND FIND OUT!!" Dark yells back more annoyed and angry like. "UGHHH!!" I groan and slowly make my way downstairs. I see Dark standing in the living room with an angry expression with his arms crossed. "What?" I sigh (huff) out. "I done told you a million times to, keep your motherfucking headphones off the floor where someone can step on them!!" Dark yells at me. "I fucking did!" I yell back, not too loud, but annoyed. "Well then what the fuck is this!?" Dark growls as he lifts one of his sock footed feet to show me a broken pair of my headphones. "Oh..." I whisper. "Yeah that's what I thought." Dark says coming closer to me. "Sorry." I say a little annoyed that he broke my headphones. "You can't do anything right you fucking retard!" Dark yells right in my face. "I'm not a retard, you fucking cunt ass asshole!" I yell back. Dark grabs me by the collar of my shirt and pulls me closer. "What the fuck did you just call me!?" Dark spits in my face. "I called ye a fucking..cunt..ass..asshole, are ye fucking deaf.?" I smirk. Dark growls and starts to tighten his grip on my neck. I hiss, showing my septic venom filled fang like teeth. Some of the venom leaks out, down my chin and onto Dark's hand. I hear the venom hiss and sizzle as it makes contact to his grey flesh. My green eye starts to glow a bit as greenish black septic liquid leaks out onto Darks hand. "Ewww gross!" Dark exclaims as he pushes me away and shakes the septic off of his hand. I sigh annoyed but a bit pleased at his reaction. I throw away the headphones and I head back to my room. After a few minutes of looking at some social media, on my phone, on my bed, I get a text from dark.
Dark🖤- Hey shithead, I'm in the store right now Anything you need?
Anti- some chocolate chip cookies bitch!!
Dark🖤- you don't need any chocolate chip cookies asshat
Anti- I deserve them for putting up with your shit
Dark🖤- I put up with your shit too shit face.
Anti- fuck you and suck a dead cows dick
Dark🖤- fucking loser.
Anti- cock sucking cock slut fuck face.
Dark🖤- ooh just wait until I get back...
Anti- oh no I'm so scared🖕
Dark🖤- ...
(Texting over still Anti's POV)
What's he gonna do anyway. Pfft nothing that's what. I put non-broken headphones in and listen to some heavy metal. After a few songs I hear a vehicle out side. I get up and look out the window to see Dark getting out the car kinda fast. I take my headphones out and put them and my phone on a nightstand near my bed. As soon as I put my phone down my bedroom door opens. I turn around to see a rather calm looking Dark. "Whatcha doing cock sucker?" I smirk knowing that he would get even more angry. I kinda wanted to see what he would do. Dark then walked up to me slowly with a smirk on his face.
No one's POV
"Get on your knees Anti~." Dark demands seductively. Anti is shocked. "W-what?" Anti asks. "On your knees, now." Dark repeats himself with a more demanding voice. Anti slowly but quickly obeyed not wanting Dark to get mad, but he also kinda wants to know what Dark is going to do. "Good boy~." Dark praises. Anti blushes at this and tries to hide his face by looking down. Dark grabs the smaller demon's hair making Anti look up at him. "Stay." Dark demands sternly. Anti nods. Dark smirks satisfied with his answer and starts undoing his pants. Anti's eyes widen. Dark let's his pants and boxers fall down to his ankles, letting his huge cock spring free. "Open." Dark says. Anti hesitantly obeys, opening his mouth. Dark's smirk widens, he grabs Anti's hair and thrusts in his mouth all the way. Anti tries not to choke and take it all in. "Who's the 'cock sucking cock slut fuck face' now huh?" Dark asks a rhetorical question. Dark keeps slamming into Anti's mouth. Anti starts to suck and use his tongue. "Oh fuck Anti." Dark groans out in pleasure. After a good bit of Dark thrusting violently into Anti's mouth, Dark pulls out and lets go of Anti's hair. Dark smirks at the sight below him. Dark then grabs Anti's hair again but this time yanking it back very hard. "Ah, fuck me daddy!~" Anti accidently moans out loud because of his pain kink. Dark is surprised at Anti's response, but smirks evily. "What was that Anti.~" Dark asks in Anti's ear seductively. Anti whimpers. Dark chuckles. "Say it again.~" Dark nibbles lightly on Anti's ear. "Ah daddy.~" Anti moans out slightly. Dark smirks and snaps his finger. After Dark's snap, Anti is handcuffed to the bed, laying on his back and only boxers covering him. "This'll be fun." Dark says with lust in his eyes. Dark pulls his shirt off, and crawls on to Anti. Dark kisses Anti and Anti kisses back. Dark starts feeling Anti's hips. "Your so beautiful." Dark whispers into Anti's ear before he latches onto Anti's neck. "Ah~" Anti moans as the demon above him starts to tease his already hardening cock by slightly brushing his hand against it. "You're getting a punishment tonight, but that'll wait." Dark speaks into Anti's ear in a low voice. Dark starts to palm Anti through his boxers slowly. "Fuck me." Anti moans out. "Who do you want to fuck you?" Dark sucks on Anti's sweet spot. "Ah fook me daddy!" Anti moans out louder. "With pleasure." (Literally😆) Dark gets off of Anti and undresses all the way. Anti bites his lip at Dark's hard on. Dark gets back onto Anti. Dark makes love bites on Anti's neck, slowly moving down his chest, before reaching Anti's V-line. Dark slowly pulls Anti's boxers off. Once Anti's boxers are off and tossed on the floor, Dark lubes up a couple of his fingers, and spreads Anti's legs, so that he can stretch Anti out first. Dark slowly pushes a finger into Anti, causing Anti to gasp in pain. Dark rubs Anti's thigh as he pushes his finger all the way in and a little bit after, sticking another finger in. Anti moans lightly this time feeling a bit more pleasure. Dark lubes up his dick, then pulls his fingers out, and lines his dick to Anti's entrance. "It'll hurt but not long." Dark says. Anti nods, biting his lip. Dark slowly pushes all the way in, then let's Anti get a bit used to his size, before thrusting in and out in a fast but slow pace. Anti moans softly. "Faster." Anti moans out. Dark happily provided as he moved faster and a bit harder. As Dark moved faster, Anti moaned louder. Dark pulls out, snaps his fingers, making the hand cuffs disappear and Anti is now on his hands and knees. Dark grabs Anti's hips, slamming back in deeper, finding Anti's prostate. "Ah Daddy!" Anti moans/screams out. Dark groans in pleasure as he thrusts deeper. Dark starts to kiss and suck on Anti's back. Anti feels he is getting close with all of the pleasure. After four more deep thrusts, Dark feels he is getting close as well. "I'm gonna cum, baby." Dark groans. "M-me too." Anti moans out. Dark starts to stroke Anti's cock. Anti moans more. Dark grunts as he cums into Anti, making the Irish demon below him, moan loudly as he blow his load into Dark's hand. Dark pulls out of Anti, and licks his hand clean. Anti falls onto the bed, panting. Dark lays beside Anti. Anti cuddles into Dark, laying his head on Dark's chest. Dark smiles and holds Anti. (I'm so sorry that it took long to update. Peace out✌️)