...shower thoughts...PT 1~ 🚿

(A/N: There is no smut in this part but it is in the second part.)

Mark's POV

Me and Jack are just sitting and playing games. I came over to visit him for a while. "I'm gonna take a shower, you can continue playing or do whatever you want." He says. I nod at him. I look at the time, it says 11:14. Oh it is pretty late I turn the game off and put on Netflix. I look for a show to  put on. I put on the show Lucifer. (It is a pretty good show, check it out if ya want.)

I hear the faint water from the shower. I decided to scroll on Twitter. (Idk why I have him put on a show if he ain't gonna watch it..oh well) I see a tweet of a picture Jack with the caption: Have y'all ever thought what Jack would look like in the shower!?? 😳🤔  I look at the comments, most of them were saying how hot he would look or saying that they would either let Jack fuck them or they would fuck him.

I scoff at the tweets in disbelief. Well I mean, I got caught off guard. Jack is still in the shower. I turn off my phone and try not to let any thoughts get in my head. But the harder I try, the more it bugs me to know. I don't know why, but I feel like I can know what he does look like in the shower right now. But why am I thinking like this!

Okay, maybe the thoughts will go away if I just peek a little with out him noticing?. What!?  Mark you stupid shit! Why would you do that? Why would you even think that! I shake my head and try to get myself to stop thinking all together. Ugh okay fine, I will try. Just to get these thoughts out. I tell myself. I make my way to the hall way leading to some rooms, one being the bathroom Jack is in.

I am now standing in front of the door. Why am I doing this!? Ugh.. Oh well. I grab the doorknob and turn it carefully. It isn't locked, okay.. I turn it all the way, trying not to make too much noise. I open it a little and I peek in the crack. I see the curtain is in the way. I open it enough for me to walk in. I walk closer to the curtain and wait a few seconds.

Then I peek in carefully. I see him facing my way with his eyes closed. Whew.. I look at him. He looks hot. His hands in his brown hair, his body fully exposed. I gulp and check him out top to bottom. I take my phone out of my pocket and make sure the flash isn't on. I take some picture of him. I got some good ones. He turns the other way and goes to turn the water off.

I quickly move back to the cracked open door and make it out in time. I close the door silently as possible before the shower is turned off.
That was kina close! I take a deep breath and walk back to the living room. I sit on the couch and look at the pictures I took. I delete some and kept three of them. I can not believe that I did that. I turn my attention to the show I put on.

~--Time skip--~
Jack comes back and they eat while watching the show. ( sorry I'm lazy also I am writing this literally past 1:30 so... Yeah. I tired)

No one's POV

They finish eating and they clean their dishes. Mark leaves to the bathroom. While wiping the table, Jack knocks Mark's phone on the floor. Making it turn on. "Shit." Jack picks it up and sees the photos. He looks at them in disbelief. "What the" Jack whispers and goes through the pics. He then hears the toilet flush.

He turns it off and places it down on the table. He continues cleaning the table. Mark comes in and sits on the couch. Jack puts the rag away and sits on the couch next to Mark. They push play on Lucifer. "Hey Mark, I just remembered something." Jack says. "What?" Mark asks.

"You will have to sleep in my room, because our guest room is full of boxes full of trash. I have been trying to clean out the house and I don't want you to sleep next to that." Jack says. "Oh okay." Mark says calmly, but inside he is screaming. He had saw Jack's whole naked body and he has to sleep with him. He normally wouldn't mind It, but when you've seen your friend naked and you like them, then you have to sleep next to that person, you have a long night ahead of you.

After a few episodes, they decide to go to bed. Jack waits in the bedroom for Mark to get changed. He leaves a lamp on for Mark to be able to see his way. Jack lays down in only boxers and a slightly baggy gray shirt. He doesn't cover himself with covers so that he can tease Mark. The thing is, he noticed Mark in the bathroom with him, but he didn't know that Mark had taken pictures until he saw them on accident. But Jack plans on teasing Mark to see if Mark will do something.

Smut is in the part 2...