Smutty stuff, Blah~(not good with titles)

(I was listening to this song as I was writing this)

(No one's POV)
"Anyways, thank you guys so much for watching this video, if you liked it, PUNCH THAT LIKE BUTTON IN THE FACE, LIKE A BOSS! and high fives all around. *Wapoosh wapoosh.* Thank you guys and I will see all you dudes, in the next video!" Jack finishes his outro and turns off the camera. Mark was watching him do his outro through a small crack between the door and the wall out of the camera's sight. (Mark is staying at Jack's house for a few days.) Mark slowly walks behind Jack, his face near Jack's neck. Mark slowly lick Jack's neck, he was going to do something he wanted to do to Jack for a while now. Jack notices and gasps lightly. "M-mark, what are ye d-doing?" Jack asks, his cheeks slowly turning red.

"Just relax Sean." Mark says his deep voice causing Jack to shiver. Mark starts kissing Jack's neck. "Ah~" Jack moans slightly at a certain spot. Mark smirks and makes a small hickey at that spot. Mark turns Jack's chair around to face him. Mark grabs Jack's chin gently with his thumb and index finger and kisses Jack. Jack kisses back willingly. After a few seconds Mark pulls away and looks at Jack smirking to see Jack's eyes filling with lust. Mark kisses Jack again this time more lustfully, hungry. Jack kisses back needy like, and grabs Mark's hair. Mark lets his hand slide down to Jack's nipple under his shirt, grazing it slightly. Jack moans into the kiss, Mark slides his tongue in Jack's mouth. Their tongues dancing lustfully together. Mark pulls away, picks Jack up, and places Jack on the bed, Jack's back on the bed and starts kissing his neck again. Mark pulls his and Jack's shirts and pants off, leaving them both in underwear. Jack licks his lips as he stares at Mark's bod. Mark gets back on Jack, slowly palming Jack's obvious boner while kissing Jack. (As shown gif above (at the very top of this story) 😉) "Ah, please Maerk~." Jack moans out.

Mark stops palming Jack and pulls Jack's underwear off and his own, smirking as he grabs some lube. Jack is biting his lip and grabbing the sheets below him. Mark spreads Jack's legs to expose his hole and lubes up some of his fingers. "It's going to hurt a little, but it'll get better kitten." Mark soothes Jack nibbling Jack's ear. Jack nods an understanding. Mark slowly presses his index finger in Jack. Jack hisses lightly at the feeling. Mark kisses Jack's neck slowly going to the Irishman's chest while slowly thrusting his finger in, then adding another. "Ah~ Fook~." Jack moans out feeling slight pleasure. Mark continues to stretch Jack out until he hears a little more moaning from Jack. "More, Maerk." Jack moans out. Mark pulls his fingers out and lubes up his hard on. Jack's eyes are fixed on Mark's cock, bitting his lip more. Mark presses his tip slightly on Jack's hole and slowly pushes in. Jack's eyes closes as he moans out in pain and slight pleasure. Mark pushes in all the way waiting until Jack says he can move. "Move." Jack breaths out. Mark pushes out a little and pushes back in in a slow pace. "F-faster, ah~" Jack moans after a few slow thrusts. Mark does so going a little faster and a tiny bit harder. Jack moans a little louder. That causes Mark to grab Jack's hips and thrust faster and harder.

"Mark, ah~" Jack moans out. "Fuck, you're so tight Sean." Mark groans out as he thrusts harder hitting Jack's prostate. "Ah, fook Maerk right there!" Jack moans out loudly arching his back, moaning uncontrollably. Mark thrust into that spot continuesly and grabs Jack's hard cock stroking it with his thrusts. Jack's eyes are closed in pleasure, drooling a bit from all of the attention his needy cock is getting. "Faster Maerk!" Jack moans out loudly. Mark pulls out, quickly flips Jack over on his hands and knees, grabs Jack's hips, and slams back into Jack's ass. "Ah fook yes Maerk!" Jack basically screams out in pure pleasure. Mark thrusts as fast as he can go as deep as he can go hitting Jack's prostate every time. Jack is a moaning mess, Mark is groaning and slightly moaning a bit. " Damn you feel so good sean~" Mark praises Jack. Jack moans loudly in response. Mark feels his cock twitching in Jack's ass, so does Jack. "Ah, I'm close Maerk." Jack moans out grabbing the sheets until his knuckles turned white. "M-me too, cum for me Sean~" Mark starts stroking Jack's twitching cock. Jack moans/screams Mark's name loudly as he cums. "Sean!~" Mark moans out as he cums into Jack's arse. Mark pulls out when he finishes and falls onto the bed next to Jack, both panting. Mark kisses Jack and holds Jack close.
*Hey guys, girls, peeps! I'm so sorry if this is shitty or not good. I tried! Thanks for reading!✌️*