2. Ares King.

POV Cleopatra.

I was sitting in German, fiddling with the sleeves of my red knitted sweater. I genuinely love these kind of sweaters, they're soft, cozy and warm.

"Volkov!" Our teacher slammed his hand down on Achilles' desk. Achilles woke up and glared at the man. "Stop sleeping in my class!" The teacher seethed in German. Achilles opened his mouth to reply but the teacher pointed to the 'kein Englisch' sign.

"But your class is boring and narcotic, you grumpy bald headed freak." Achilles cursed in Russian. I giggled to myself and multiple heads turned my way.

"You think this is funny?!" The teacher scowled in German.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled in Russian but then corrected myself. "Lo siento." Shît wrong language again. "Entschuldigung."

Achilles laughed at me while I was struggling. "You two can laugh together in detention!" The teacher roared. My eyes widened and all I could think of was Louis. I just hope he isn't there by the time I get home.

~~~~~

I was walking towards the canteen when a hand clamped around my arm and pulled me into an empty classroom. "Who did you tell?!" A tall figure loomed over me as his hand was still around my lower arm as he pressed it against the door

"Tell what?" I asked Ares confused. His cold grey eyes nothing like Diana's happy and warm ones.

"About my mom?!" He lowered his voice.

"It's not my place to tell. I only told Kitty that you're my new neighbor because she asked." I replied, looking up at him. "Besides, I didn't think you'd want me to."

"You're hurting me." I whimpered. He loosened his grip on my arm but didn't stop glaring. "Still." I mumbled. Ares stepped back and let go. But then he looked at his hand in shock.

Without warning he yanked my arm towards him and he pulled up my sleeve. A red blotch covered the white bandage. "I thought you burned your arm?" He questioned with a hard voice.

"I did." I mumbled.

"Burns don't bleed." He squinted his eyes at me and showed me his hand. My blood was on it, meaning he had reopened the wound. I opened and closed my mouth.

"Maybe mine does because you were crushing it!" I snapped, deciding to blame him. His eyes narrowed at me, obviously not believing me.

"Don't tell anyone and get that treated." He ordered and walked out, slamming the door behind him.

I glared at the door for a few seconds before going out as well. I went to the nurse and got a new bandage. Luckily my sweater was red so the blood stain wasn't that visible.

~~~~~

I sighed in relief when detention was over. I quickly grabbed my bag and darted out. I heard Achilles call my name but I ignored him. I fist pumped when I saw the Louis' car wasn't in the driveway.

I plugged my phone in the charger. I went to my closet and changed into a tight black work out shirt. It had a slight v-neck and was a bit short but I was wearing high waist jeans, so it didn't matter much. I untied my hair and laid on my bed.

Detention was terrible, apart from the fact that I finished all of my homework and studied for the upcoming biology test. Achilles kept trying to make a conversation while I felt Ares glare at the back of my head. I don't even know why he was there but I don't want to know either. Probably because of that fight Kiki told me about.