12. Dancing.

POV Cleopatra.

I excused myself from class because I had to use the bathroom. I walked down the hallways when someone suddenly stood infront of me and blocked the way. "Now you're all alone." Bailey taunted. "Not so tough anymore without your bodyguards."

I stepped around. "Leave me alone." I wanted to walk away but her hand wrapped around my wrist, pulling me back.

"Look at me when I'm talking!" She snapped and then I felt a sting on my cheek. My eyes snapped up to her and she had a smirk plastered on her face. She looked at something behind me and her eyes showed fear.

"I vowed never to lay a hand on a female but you are really testing me." A low voice said from behind me.

"You won't touch me." She chuckled.

"I don't have to touch you to destroy you." Ares stepped around me. "I have every piece of dirt on you." His lean frame hid Bailey from my sight. "You cheated on Julian with his best friend, the Gucci bag that you proudly show off is fake and you might want to test yourself for a STD." My eyes widened and then I heard footsteps running away.

"Thanks." I breathed. He just gave me a nod before disappearing again. I went to the bathroom, did my business and then went back to the classroom.

~~~~~

I trotted up the stairs with slumped shoulders and took off my shoes. I dropped down face first on my bed. The moment with Bailey was still bothering me. Who knows what would've happened if Ares wasn't there?

"Cleopatra, don't let it bother you." Ares came into my room as well. I felt the bed dip, indicating that he sat down. "She shouldn't even be on your mind."

"Ares, I can't." I shook my head and buried my face deeper in my pillow. Tears started to escape and I let out a sniffle. I turned my head the other way from Ares so I could breath. The bed went back up, meaning Ares left.

"Remember me, though I have to say goodbye. Remember me, don't let it make you cry." Ares' voice sang and I looked up. There he stood with a guitar in his arms. "For even if I'm far away I hold you in my heart." He sat down next to me on the bed and I sat up. "I sing a secret song to you each night we are apart. Remember me though I have to travel far. Remember me each time you hear a sad guitar." He gave me a desperate look and I smiled slightly.

"Know that I am with you the only way that I can be. Until you're in my arms again." I sang along with him. "Remember me." The smile lingered on my face as he put the guitar down.

"Thank you, Ares." I said and he gave me a small smile. His hand went towards my face and he wiped a tear. His smile widened and I tilted my head to the side with a questioning look on my face. "What?"

"You didn't flinch." He mumbled proudly. I let out a small 'oh' because I didn't even realize it. "It's okay, you don't have to flinch because I won't hurt you anyway." He smiled. "Now go and wash your face, you don't want the guys to get nosy." He stood up. "Because they'll probably break some stuff when they find out someone made you cry and I cannot afford their anger in my precious house."

"Alright." I nodded. "What time are they coming over?" I asked as I made my way to the bathroom. He followed me, why I didn't know.

"Now." He chuckled as I heard the front door open. I quickly washed my face and dried it before returning to my room. Ares went to find the guys, mumbling something like 'otherwise they'll eat everything'. I took off my hoodie and changed into a plain white shirt. I just stayed in the black skinny jeans I was already wearing and shoved my feet in my cute âss panda slippers.