18. Rare gift from God.

POV Cleopatra.

Turned out that Diana called us in sick on monday so Ares and I spent the entire day watching Netflix on the couch. We watched movies like Step Sisters, Coco and Moana. It was great but unfortunately we did have to go the next day.

"I can't believe you left me alone yesterday." Kiki shook her head as she leaned against the locker next to mine.

"I'm sorry." I replied as I took the books Adonis was holding for me and stuffed them in my locker. "I didn't know Diana called school to tell them Ares and I were sick."

She opened her mouth to say something but then shut it as her gaze turned to something else. I shut my locker and followed her gaze and saw that it was on Paris. But the weird thing was that she was wearing a hoodie and leggings. "Did something happen yesterday?" Achilles asked confused because she always comes to school looking like a model.

"Look at that slût." Some jock from the group standing next to us mumbled. "Tsk, knocked up at eighteen. She probably doesn't even know who the father is."

"Don't call her a slût." I shook my disapprovingly as I stepped up to the group. Multiple heads turned our way, including Paris'. "It's her body and she can do what she wants with it."

"So what?" The same guy stood infront of me. "She slept with tons of people."

"So what?" I answered, mocking his tone from before. "Don't call her a slût for the same reason you'd call one of your friends a legend." People started to clap and I looked around confused, apparantly we got a crowd. The jock just glared at them and then walked off.

"Thank you." Paris gave me a small smile before leaving as well.

"Why did you do that? Why did you stand up for her?" Ares asked confused. "She was the one that repeatedly bullied you."

"I know what it's like to be the victim and I wouldn't wish that for anyone. Not even Paris." I shook my head and grabbed my bag. "But I'm going, I have English literature and I don't want to be in his saliva's reach."

~~~~~

"Look what I got you!" I exclaimed excited as Kitty and I sat down at the table where the guys were already at. I handed out the small papers. I noticed that Achilles had been a bit down these past few days.

"You were given this life because you're strong enough to live it." Achilles mumbled the Russian words. "Thank you, Cleopatra." He smiled.

"I want you to know how deeply you affected me. You are the reason I smile a little brighter and feel a bit safer." He read in Spanish and then smiled at me. Swoon, I though before smiling back at him.

"People in your life are either a blessing or a lesson." He spoke the Greek words out loud. "You are one of my biggest blessing because you were the light when I got stuck in the dark."

"Little lion, you're adorable." Ares chuckled in Greek.

"By the way, can we go grocery shopping after school? PSG has to play." I grinned and he nodded.

"You like soccer?" Achilles asked me shocked. I nodded excited. "Let's play a game, you and me."

"What game?" I questioned.

"The name game. Your player has to start with the last letter of mine." He stated and I shrugged. "Dybala."

"Agüero." I replied.

"Özil." Achilles squinted his eyes at me.

"Lewandowski."

"Ibrahimović." He said smugly.