6. Blake Delgado.

POV Cleopatra.

"That was awesome!" I exclaimed as Ares lifted me off the bike. "Where are we?" I asked, eyeing the little cafe like building. "A-Class?" I mumbled, tilting my head to the side.

"Yeah, I like the milkshakes here." He said, his face void of any emotion.

"Would it kill you to show some emotion?" I questioned. "You always have that cold look in your grey eyes."

"Your gold eyes are also empty." He replied.

"I didn't choose that!" I exclaimed. "I'm sorry that I'm void of any emotion." It's just what he did to me. "I'm sorry that I'm ruined." I stepped closer. With heels, I still had to look up at him. "I am sorry that I'm broken." At that very moment, his silver eyes showed me the emotions he was feeling. I just couldn't decipher which emotions.

I turned on my heel and went inside the little cafe while pulling up my hood. I blushed brightly as twenty heads turned my way. They were the only ones in there and they all seemed to know each other. All of them started at me as I slowly pulled down the hood, revealing my face.

"You alright?" One of the guys asked as he approached me. His green eyes sparkled and his hair was styled up a little. I nodded shyly, averting my gaze to the floor. "I'm Blake."

"Cleopatra." I replied.

"Why don't you join us?" He suggested. I looked up at him, he was about 6'2 with broad shoulders. "You have beautiful eyes." He blurted out and the people behind him laughed and shook their heads while I blushed.

"I guess, I could join you." I nodded. "And thanks." I sat down between Blake and a little girl, she seemed around three. She started squealing and climbed on my lap. I took a hold of her waist as she stood on my legs, her hands cupping my face.

"That's Eloise." Blake smiled. "Everyone, this is Cleopatra."

"I'm Blaze, I'm engaged and I just finished college." A female version on Blake stuck her hand out. "Nice to meet you." She grinned as I shook it. "I'm Blake's twin. That's our little brother Beau and his girlfriend Marianna, who is also Mason's sister."

"I'm not little!" The boy snapped defensively. "I'm already sixteen."

"Boo-hoo." Blake teased. "We are 23 already!" The three of them started bickering until another lady interrupted.

"Shut up!" She groaned. "Hello, I'm Angelina. These are mine." She smiled and then pointed to Blake, Blaze and Beau.

"Ours." A man appeared next to her. "I'm Ace. Angelina's husband." He offered me a smile and without thinking, I returned it. "We also own this little cafe."

"I'm Winter." A female with curly brown hair sat on the spot where Eloise sat before. "My husband is Mason." She pointed out and the guy waved at me. "And my kids, Santiago and Sanatana. I'm a doctor."

"Isabella, married to Jax. And you are holding my baby." She smiled, her brown eyes warm and friendly. "I'm a dance teacher for kids."

"Christopher, Peyton's husband and father of Quinn, that cutie over there." He pointed to the woman next to Isabella, she was holding a little girl. "You look like a mix of Angelina and Winter." He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Thanks." I said and they all looked at me strangely.

"Why are you saying thanks?" Mason asked.

"Because he said I looked like two beautiful woman." I frowned confused. "Or you do you not think that your wife is beautiful?"

"I do." He nodded like he understood.

"We're not done yet." A blonde guy spoke up. "I'm Roman and the woman next to Winter is my gorgeous wife, Nicole." He winked at her and she rolled her eyes with a smile. Cute.

"I'm Leah." Another woman offered to shake my hand. Which I accepted but my other hand stayed around Eloise. "My husband, Lucas."

"Tell us a bit about yourself." Blaze said and say down on the other side of me, trapping me between her twin and her.

"I'm Cleopatra Fakhry, I'm eighteen. I moved here from Colombia when I was ten. My father is Egyptian and my mom was Colombian." I stopped for a second to think. "I speak multiple languages and I'm wondering how long it'll take before someone will come storming in here."

"Who will-" Jax got cut off by the door bursting openen.

"Ares?" Angelina asked but he ignored her and his eyes roamed through the room. When his gaze landed on me, he visibly relaxed.

"Hey." He smiled at everyone. He walked closer to us but then glared at something near me. I looked behind me confused, seeing that Blake's arm was on the backrest of my seat. Blaze stood up and he took her seat.

"What brings you here?" Ace asked. Not with hate in his voice, just curiosity.

"I came with Cleopatra." He answered. "Thank you." He mumbled as Angelina put a milkshake infront of him.

"How have things been?" Winter asked.

"I moved here." He stated.

"Really?!" Blake said shocked. "That's great!"

~~~~~

After talking for two hours, Ares decided that it was time to go. He was saying goodbye to everyone when Blake came up to me. He handed me a napkin with his number on it. I glanced over his shoulder to see that everyone was looked our little interaction. "I'd love to see those golden orbs again."

"I'll consider it." I smiled, sad knowing that Louis would never allow me.

"Call me if you need anything." He said seriously as I took the napkin. "Anything." I smiled. I knew he didn't mean it in the way that he wanted to date me. He meant it like an older brother. "Even if it's Ares. He doesn't have to know."

"I think you misinterpreted Ares' relationship with me." I chuckled. "We're just friends, maybe not even friends."

"Doesn't matter." He waved it off. "I know how he can be but I've seen you two together. I'm sure you can control him."

"I highly doubt that." I chuckled while shaking my head. Ares can do what he wants, I don't need to control him and I probably can't.

"You done?" Ares came up to us and I nodded.

"It was nice to meet you all." I smiled. They all waved and I followed Ares out. "Where are we going?"

"Beach, we need to talk." He stated as he lifted me on the motorbike. He probably didn't even think about the fact that I might be able to get on it myself. He strapped on the helmet and sat down.

"Again." I sighed, wrapping my arms around him. My fingers grazing over his well tones abs. He hummed in response and then sped off.