Astonishing Change

In this story we will mainly focus on mishti

So after the story took a leap it was August

As mishti played badminton well she went for the district badminton competition 🏸. So she went on behalf of the college so more students also went.

Mishti's doubles partner was keerti sharma. She was one class ahead mishti but mishti's good friend.

Kartik also played badminton very well so he also went with them. Keerti also knew about kartik's proposal. Now mishti and keerti teased kartik a lot by naira's name and kartik was very irritated still he talked to them.

Mishti's pov

When I went for the district badminton competition I was very nervous about how it will go but it went very well, I didn't win still. And you know what I got to understand something I thought never existed.
It was that boys can talk to me nicely means happily and ask me things, share things with me and most surprisingly be so much interested in talking that too alone!

I was really shocked by his behaviour. How can boys be so good. That day I thought that all boys are not the same. Rakhi was in the next week so I thought I will make him my bro, I was very excited but nervous because I have never done that before.

I didn't tell anything about that to naira because I thought she would be angry because she said no to kartik and she hates him, but when I told her this she supported me.

That day my thinking changed about boys and I was very happy to overcome that.

On the next day of rakhi I went to college and tied a rakhi to kartik , I thought he will ask for a reason but he did not. If he would ask for a reason I would say that I never thought that boys are also good and understanding, I always thought boys just taunt girls but he changed my thinking and I was really, really very happy about that.

Precap -  rendezvous intercollege meet fun..

Keep reading..