Khuda Jane

So guys here is the chapter 56.... As a surprise update...

Recap - cooking competition

..........

Head chef - so I guess I have choosed the winner...

Everyone was very eager to know who won..

Head chef - it is..........

Group 3!!!!!

Group three shouted yes!!!

K- yes ham jeet gaye.. 😁😁😁😀

And then he showed his tongue to naira.. In return naira angrily pouted.. To which kartik gave a flying kiss.. Naira angrily caught it too with her hands..

This was seen by naksh..

Na- bhai.. Public place hai.. 😑😑

K- hone do doesn't matter.. 😏😏

Na-uffff.. 🙄🙄

Head chef - so group 3 please come and take your prize.. I was really impressed by your dish.. Who's idea was it?

Na- kartik's..

Head chef - oh so kartik I must appreciate your cooking and imagining skills.. Do you like cooking..

K- yes sir.. I like cooking a lot.. Its my passion.. ☺️☺️

Head chef - oh very good.. Keep practicing it.. You will one day become really good at it.. ☺️🙂

K- thank you sir.. ☺️☺️

They were given their prizes....

Guide - so now let's have the competition for the juniors and then we will have dinner.. As it is 7pm already..

Junior's competition was held..

After the winners got the prize..

Guide- so now let us all eat what you all made.. And then dinner if anyone has space left in their stomachs..

After tasting the food made and having light dinner everyone went to their rooms... Oho not rooms.. Boat houses.. Hmm..

It was 12pm at night.. Naira was not able to sleep due to her pain in her wounds.. So she thought to have some air...

She somehow with the help of the bed and wall went to the boats balcony..

As she reached out the view she saw was awesome..

The sky was filled with stars and stars and only stars and the lake reflected the shining dots in the sky making the view one of the best views ever..

She was enjoying the view swinging her hair.. Standing with the support of the railing.. Swaying in the breeze..
She was seeing here and there.. Up down.. Front back... Right left... But as she turned left she saw the cutest view ever...

Guess what did she see?

Guess....

She saw her cute sa.. Sweet sa... Handsome sa.. Only hers.. The one and only mendhak.. Her kartik lost in her beauty like there is no morning...
He was admiring her girlfriend like...like.. Kya bole...

Even when naira saw him admiring her he didn't move a muscle.. And still kept doing that till naira threw a small stone on his head..

Kartik came back to sense.. And saw naira giving him an impossible look..

Naira messaged kartik

In chat..

N- itna mat dekho.. Nazar lag jayegi mujhe..