Realisation

Thanks a lot for the response and the votes. So here is the 10th chapter, so for being late.

Next day at school 🏫

Principal (p) - so students as you know yesterday a treasure hunt was held who's winner was naira's team. So for the prize these four students will be given passes to go to goa, but after the mid term boards end in the month of October. So students please give a huge round of applaud to these students.

Everyone started clapping and mishti, naksh and kaira were very happy.

So now I would skip to the last exam of the mid terms

M- yay, naira finally our exams are over and now we will go to goa!!!!!!!!!!
I am very excited

N- yes I am also excited but I want to tell you something.

M- what, say.

N- wo.. Main ...  Wo main

M- kya wo main, wo main bol rahi hai sidhe sidhe bolo na!

N(in one go) - wo I like kartik, I don't know when or how did this happen but I don't know but I have started liking him!

M-wha meri friend ko finally apna pyar realise ho gaya, I was waiting for it from such a long time!!

N- what you knew...

M- yar mujhe tab hi pata chal gaya tha  jab tune kartik ka side liya tha.

N- ooooo, but how shall I tell it to kartik?

M- pehele to tu ye jan ki tum use like karti ho ya love phir ye sochna.

N- like... No no no love,  no like, no love... I'll don't know yar!

M- wait I have an idea, listen so I will ask you some questions and you need to answer them without thinking, so first keep your hand on your heart, now answer.

N- OK now ask

M- and ya close your eyes also, OK so first question is kartik is good or bad?

N- good

M- do you like kartik?

N- yes

M- do you have feelings for kartik?

N- yes

M- who do you see first when you close your eyes?

N- kartik

M- do you love kartik?.

N- yesssssss!!!  I love him, I love him a lot, I love him!!!!!

M- see now I have an idea through which you can tell him!

N- tell

M-~^><§×¦{]} [|$¥®¥¥¢{™><¿¡[>] >€<€<¥^{|¥¥€><|] ™] ~€^€™] >{] >~€^€>] >] ~¥>¥|]]] ( now you need to keep reading to know it)

N- wow mishti you are literally a love guru yar!

M- are aesa kuch nahi hai bas mujhe aese khayal kabhi kabhi ata raheta hai to ek idea tujhe bhi bata diya!

N- ooohoooo

M- OK ab chal bye

N- bye

They both go home 🏡

So now I would skip to the day four of them were going to goa

N- omg we are finally going to go, yay!!!!

Na- we four are going to have lots of fun!!!

K- yes ab chalo warna train chut jaye gi!

M- ha ha chalo

They board the train (as they wanted to enjoy so they took a train to goa)

So they booked one compartment in AC1

After settling down they talked for some time they went to sleep as they were very tired and as they took a night train so it was night (they boarded the train on Friday and would reach there on Saturday as the train is of one day fifteen hours)

Next day in train in the morning

Naira wakes up and everyone is asleep

N- good morning sherni, omg why did I tell this if anyone would have listened it then

Then she sees around and finds everyone asleep

N- thank god everyone is sleeping

Then she sees her mendhak sleeping peacefully

N- awwww mendhak sote hue kitna cute lagta hai!!!

Naira kissed on his cheek and ran from there to the washroom and suddenly kartik woke up.

K- naira, naira was seeing me and she..... She kissed me!!! No no no I think it was a dream how could it be, she doesn't even like me.

After sometime naira comes back and sees kartik stretching and starts admiring him. Suddenly kartik sees the mirror and saw naira admiring him  so he thinks to tease her, he acts like he didn't see her and starts to take off his t-shirt but then naira shouts kartiks name, then kartik turns

K- hooooo, tum ese mere ko change karte hue dekh rahi thi, Chi Chi Chi. Kisi ladke ko ese dekhte hue sharm nahi ayi!

N- mein to washroom gayi thi to jab mein ayi to tum change kar rahe the to mein kya karu!!!!

K- OK OK ab jao mere ko change karna hai

N- main kyu jao tum jao, tumhare ko change karna hai aur mujhe mirror dekhna hai so let me see it

K- nahi tum jao

N- tum jao

K- tum jao.

N- nahi tum jao

And then they start to argue by which mishti and naksh wake up and shout

Na and M- shut up both of you!!!!

Kaira -  sholly

M- yar itna achi nind ayi thi use bhi tod diya

Na- ya

M- tum dono ka kuch nahi ho sakta mendhak to apni tar tar karta hi reheta hai aur ajkal sherni bhi dahrne lagi hai, ab mujhe ek aur word bhi nahi suna tum dono ko Jo karna hai karo par shanti se aur mere ko aur naksh ko baksh do aur sone do. Please!

Na- ha mishti is right now let us sleep

And both of them sleep and kaira again started arguing slowly.

Precap - train Masti

Do you know guys this is my longest update of 930 words and I am so happy.

So guys keep reading and voting