The Treasure Hunt

Thank you so much for the response I am really very very happy, keep voting like this...
So here is the 9th chapter

Next day morning everyone reaches school and meet in the basketball court

M- hi guys so is everyone ready?

K- ya mishtu we are gonna rock this hunt!

Na- yesssssss

N- OK now let's go and see where and when the hunt will start

M- ya chalo

Everyone reaches the garden and reports to the coach incharge
(coach-c)

C- so good morning everyone, I am utkarsh bhatia your incharge for the Treasure Hunt. I will give you a brief information of the game and the rules as you would have read all the rules on the notice board. So the rules are
-- you will get a sheet of paper in which all the clues and crosswords will be there which will lead you to the last clue. You will have to reach the last place by the help of the clues and whichever team reaches there first and does the task written on the clue will be the winner. And one more thing the areas given in the clues are there inside the school campus so no body will go out of the campus. So guys are you ready?

All of them -  yesssssss!!!

C- so here is the first clue

All the them read the clue and start their journey. The last place they needed to reach was the big Bell area in the academics building. And guess which was the first team to reach...

Think, think

Obviously it was kaira's team

They were very happy!!! Therefore they all got a chance to go to goa's best resort!!!!!

N- yay we won!!!!!!

Naira hugged everyone in their team, everyone even kartik (she didn't realise it) suddenly she realised and left him. Everyone was shocked and naira was embarrassed 😳

N- w..o so.. rr.. y

K- it's OK

M- Ahm Ahm, ab to mere ko paka pata hai ki kuch na kuch to chal raha hai, sidhe sidhe bata do warna aj mein sherni ban jaugi.

N- mishti aisa kuch bhi nahi hai aur tumhare upar sherni bana acha nahi lagta wo mere upar jada suit karta hai.

Na- ab tu to aise hi bole gi na akhir kartik ne ye nam diya hai, tumhare mendhak ne!!

Mishti and naksh laugh while kaira give them a deadly glare. Kartik started chasing naksh and naira started chasing mishti.

M- acha baba sor.....ry........

Na- please sorry yar 🙏

Kaira- OK

M- OK ab chalo yar hamlog hunt jit gaye hai to Party to banti hai na

K- ya so guys today we will go to hotel machan for dinner! Its my favourite

N- ya that's a great idea, I also just love that place.

K- it's a great place na, specially it's sizzlers.

N- ya I just love it's cheese sizzler!

K- you too, I also love it!

N- wow our choices are so same.

M(in low voice) - ab dono bane hi ho ek dusre ke liye.

Kaira - hamne sun liya!! Aur esa kuch nahi hai samjhi.!!!

M- acha fine!

Na- ab ladna band karo and go home, kartik and I will pick you up at 7.

K- today we can go out of the hostel as rendezvous are going on and also because we won!

Na- ya so be ready at sharp 7.

M- ya, ya. We will be ready, chalo bye everyone!

N- ya bye, bye bro, bye mendhak 🐸!

K- bye sherni!

Na- bye sis

And everyone goes to their home while kartik was thinking of naira called him mendhak after such a long time (naira told kartik mendhak before he proposed her but stopped it)

Kartik's pov

Naira told me mendhak after such a long time, I am really very happy. This is the best day of my life till now, more happy days will also come. We say na sabar ka phal mitha hota hai! Naira will definitely say me yes someday this year and that's my trust!

It's 7 kartik and naksh have come to pick up naira and mishti

Naira was wearing a blue gown. She was looking awesome!!
(not able to upload the pic some problem sorry) here is the dress

Mishti was wearing pink floral gown and was also looking awesome!(imagine it to be a little longer)

(imagine it to be a little longer)

Mishti was wearing pink floral gown and was also looking awesome!(imagine it to be a little longer)

Kartik was wearing blue jeans and white shirt and was looking very handsome . (imagine their dresses)

Naksh was wearing red shirt and jeans and was also looking very handsome!

M- tum dono to aj bahut ache lag rahe ho. Hena naira!

N- ha.... Ha

K- tum dono bhi kam beautiful nahi lag rahi ho

M- thank you, thank you jija Ji for the compliment!

Everyone -  jija Ji??????

M- ya, sorry... Sorry would be jija Ji!

N- mishti..... Ye kya bol rahi ho tum??? In an angry tone

K- tu pagal ho gayi hai kya??

M- main to pehele se pagal hu ap apna dekh lo!.

Na- yar stop it now let's go

K- ha bhai chal

And they go to the machan and have dinner and have fun! And then they return to their home and hostel.

Precap - mishti, naksh and kaira's goa trip, but after the mid - term boards they will go.

Thanks a lot for the response
Keep reading
Virika..
(there would be some spelling mistakes but only some other are written in hinglish that's why it would  spell little wrong but they are not spelling errors)