Movie Time

Thanks a lot for the response and the votes, just there are no comments so also comment on the chapters or dialogues or any thing else which you expect from me.

So here is the 14th chapter

Everyone went to their villas to rest.
Mishti and naira's villa

M- naira tujhe plan to yad hai na?

N- yes mishtu, aj to main bol kar hi rahu gi..

M- chalo dekhte hai....

In Naksh and kartik's villa

K- yar naksh naira mere ko yes kab bolegi?

Na- bolegi bolegi balike sabar ka phal mitha hota hai..

K- naksh......

Na- kya?

K- kuch nahi..

They all rest for sometime and then meet each other at 5:50 as the movie would start at 6pm. They talked while walking towards the activity centre as the movie was to be shown there.. They reached there and went to take tickets from the centre incharge.

Ci- how many tickets do you want?.

N- four

Ci- here you have

N- thanks

Naira takes the tickets and goes to her friends

N- chalo movie shuru hone wali hai.

K- ha chalo..

They went and sat on their seats and the movie started. The seats were like naira then kartik then naksh then mishti in a row.
While watching the movie kaira were so engrossed in it that they didn't notice their position, naira was resting on kartik's hand which was kept behind naira and soon they slept.

This was noticed by miksh. Mishti took out her phone and clicked a pic of them and then continued watching the movie without disturbing them.

The movie got over kaira were still sleeping so naksh ,he tried waking them up but all in vain then he thought of an idea, he took out a water bottle and poured the water 💦 on them which woke them with a Jerk.

N- mishti goa mein flood aa gayi, bhago....

K- tsunami, tsunami bachao bachao

M- are chup!!! Koi flood ya tsunami nahi aya hai.

Na- tum dono so gaye the aur movie khatam ho gaya tha to tum dono ko uthane ke liye hamne tum dono par pani dala.

They were in the same position as they saw that they moved away and were little embarrassed..

K- ek bar uthane ki koshish to ki hoti!

M- hamne kitni koshish ki tum dono ko uthane ki par tum log uthe hi nahi to hame ye karna pada..

N- ruko abhi batati hu tum dono ko , chalo kartik..

K- hnmmmm

They took other two bottles kept on the table and poured the whole bottle on miksh...

Miksh - kartik, naira!!!!

And they started chasing and pouring water on each other, they had made the whole activity centre wet and were given a good scolding by the incharge there. After the scolding got over.

All four - 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂...

N- yar kitna maza aya na...

K- yaaaa..

M- chalo ab jaldi se change kar lete hai aur phir dinner pe bhi to jana hai!

Na- ya guys chalo..

They went to their respective villas and got ready to go for their dinner. Naira was very excited as she was going to tell kartik her feelings but was also very scared about his reaction.

After getting ready :

Naira's dress

(her hairs were open)

Mishti's dress

Kartik wore white jeans and a blue half shirt

Naksh wore a red t-shirt and black jeans

(please imagine their dresses as I don't have the images of their dresses)

As they met kartik was mesmerised by naira's look and was completely lost in her, he came out of his dreamland when suddenly his phone rang. It was his mother's phone.
(I am not naming the characters as they are not related to kaira's story)

Km- beta tum kese ho, maza aa raha hai na?

K- ha maa main bahut maze kar raha hu, ap kesi ho?

Km- main thik hu acha beta tumhare Papa bula rahe hai main phone abhi ke liye rakhti hu, apna dhyan rakhna. Bye beta.

K- bye maa, take care.

Phone call ends

N- chale?

K- ha chalo

They went to the beach side dinning area known as the shack for dinner.
It was beautifully decorated as it stated candlelight dinner but kaira booked a table for four. They sat down and ordered their food.

Precap - naira confesses......... Baki ke liye wait karlo😂