Reached Goa

Thanks a lot for the response and the votes, I am really very happy with them. So here is the 12th chapter

So it was Saturday morning 9 o'clock they reached goa and went to their resort.
Mishti's pov

The resort was very big and luxurious. There were tuk - tuks or you may say tam-tams provided to go from one place to another. It was a very green place. There was a big pool and small kids pool. There was an activity centre and hammocks. At a little distance was the resorts private beach which was amazing. We had booked 2 pool villas, one for me and naira, and one for kartik and naksh. It had a small private pool and a bush boundary. Inside there was one room and a hall. It was really luxurious, we just loved it.

Everyone one went to their villas, freshened up and met outside their villas as they were beside each other.

K- yar guys I just love this place, I just can't explain how happy I am!!!

Na- yesssssss I also loved it, we are going to have lots of fun here.

N- yesssssss!!!!!!

M- so guys let's explore the resort.

K- ya let's go

They visited the activity centre and did pottery there with the help of people incharge, then they took a tam-tam and went to the reception area as it was little far to see the activities done in the resort.

Notice board

Activities today
~tug O war on the beach - 12:30pm
~beach sports like motorboat or parasalling - 10:30am to 1:00pm
~movie night - 6:00pm onwards
(badrinath ki dhulania)
~beachside candlelight dinner - 9:00pm onwards

K- so guys I am packed for today, I am gonna do everything on the list!

M- everything? (raising an eyebrow)

K- ya!

N- kartik candlelight dinner is also there

K- so what all four of us can go as a friends group.

Na- ya that's a good idea

M- ya so chalo let's go to the beach ⛱

N- ya chalo!!

They reached the beach and saw people crowded in a place so they went to see that what's happening. They saw that people are gathered there to play tug-o-war. So they joined them. All the boys were in one team and girls in one.

N- ab to ham ladko ko bata dege ki ham kisi se kam nahi hai!

M- ya we will show them that we are better than them!

(kartik and naksh heard them)

K- ham bhi kisi se kam nahi hai sun lo sab!

Na- ha koi bhi bekar ke jitne ke sapne mat dekho, kyuki jite ge to ham hi!

N- jao bade aye jitne wale!

K- ab to wakt hi bataye ga ki kon jite ga

They then shared a cute eyelock which was broken mishti!

M- ohooooo ye kya ho raha hai?

K- ku....ch nahi mishti...

N- ha.a ku....ch to nahi

Na- guys chalo the game is going to start

M- ha chalo (mujhe kuch to karna hi hoga, naira to mera plan pata nahi execute karegi ki nahi)

N- kaha kho gayi?

M- are kahi nahi..

N- OK chal

M- ha chalo

They then hold the rope, boys on one side and girls on one

N- come on girls we can do it!!

Girls - yesssssss, dam lagake haisha!!

K- chalo boys ham bhi dikhate hai ki ham bhi kisi se kam nahi hai!!

Boys- yaaaaaaa!!

The game was going on, boys were coming towards the middle line, while girls were pulling with all their might. Kartik was lost in seeing naira and loosened his grip on the rope and the boys crossed the middle line and girls won.

N- yay ham jit gaye!!!

M- ab batao kaun better hai, girls ya boys?

N- obviously girls!! Yay!

M- bechare boys, har gaye

N- hawwww bechare!

K- to kya hua ye game hi to tha!

Na- ha aur waise bhi hame is game ko jitne ki zarurat nahi thi kyuki sabko pata hai, boys are the best!

N- jao jao ye kahi aur jake bolo!

K- ham to yahi bolege

N- bechare har gaye to sadma lag gaya

K- A

N- B

K- Chii

And they continue fighting...

Precap - beach activities and movie..