The Surprise

Thanks a lot for the response and the votes, I am really very happy!

So here is the 8th chapter

Everyone reaches the area outside the swimming pool.

K- rohan ab surprise jaldi bata!

M- ha rohan jaldi.

R- ya ya telling. So the Surprise is..

Is......

That......

We.....

Will be having a......

Treasure hunt in our school!!!!!!!!!

It will consist of teams of four and the winning team will be given  free passes of taj exotica goa resort!!!! So are you guys ready?

Everyone -  yes woho!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone were really excited about it.
So they had to decide the teams by themselves, so the teams were decided and told to the coach incharge for it, the teams were :

1st team - nikita, harshika, armaan and aryan.

2nd team- rohan, gayu, nissim and priya.

3rd team - keerti, rimjhim, harsh and shaurya.

4th team - naira, mishti, kartik and naksh.

Everyone were really excited for this!

Mishti's pov

What a golden opportunity to make kartik and naira come closer, let me talk to naksh and include him in my plan. We need to win this treasure hunt anyhow!

Then she goes and tells her plan to naksh and he tells that he will support her. After that mishti went to see where kartik is and heard kartik speaking to himself

K (murmuring)- OMG, if I win I will go to goa with naira, I am very happy that I will get to spend time with him but first we need to win this competition anyhow!

M - ha ha competition to hamlog hi jite ge aur naira bhi meri hi bhabhi banegi!

K- haaaa(realising what he said) are nahi we will win the competition but second line...

M- are kartik mere ko sab pata hai, tum mere bhai ho aur wo meri bestie cum to be bhabhi hai!

K- OK OK ab chal ja

M- ha ha ja rahi hu

Mishti then goes to naira and listens to what she was murmuring

N(murmuring) - OMG I will go to goa if I win with my besties, wait kartik is not my BFF, then who is he..

M- your crush, or boyfriend or to be boyfriend or my jiju and you are my to be bhabhi!!!!!

N- pagal ho gayi hai kya mishti kya bol rahi hai!

M- main to sirf Sach bolti hu aur Sach ke siva aur kuch nahi!

N- tu bhi na, but still I am really excited for the treasure hunt!

M- ha ab apne bf ke sath team mein ho na isliye.

N- chup mishti, bahut bol rahi hai aj tu!

M- OK OK ab nahi bolugi.

N- good ab chal treasure hunt ka rules Jan lete hai aur phir group ke sath discuss kar lege.

M- ha chaliye bhabhi Ji!

N- mishti...!!!!

M- OK ok naira ab chalo.

They go to see the rules and then they discuss it with their team

During discussion

M- so guys it is a golden opportunity for us to go to goa together wo bhi to the best resort of goa taj exotica! We need to win it anyhow.

N- mishti is right we will give our best for this competition!

Na- it's on 13th August which is tomorrow!!

K- are ha!

M- what are ha, whenever it is we will win it.

N- ya so guys chalo it's getting late bye, meet you tomorrow, be prepared!

M- ya bye

Both boys- byeee

Everyone went to their homes

Precap - the treasure hunt, kaira coming closer, mishti and naksh's plan

Thanks again for the response and keep reading 📖.....