Second Day Of Masti And Masti

Guys I am going on change this story from college to school class 11 because I don't know much about college so now kaira are in class 11 not college, I hope you understand. So without any delay here is the 7th chapter

The first day of rendezvous was a fun day for everyone and now it's the second day.

Everyone reached the academics  building.

K- hi everyone, so aj ka kya plan.

R- aj ka plan mein bataunga. So it is like first till 12 you can enjoy yourself and gayu and I have our swimming competition so we will go for that and then fun but this time the further plan will be a secret!

Everyone - nooooooooooo please tell na!

R- no, secret, means a secret and it's final.

M- rohan batao na, please, please please please na!

N- mishti tu kab se please bolne lag gayi wo bhi koi boy ko?

M- are ase hi (changing the topic as she didn't want anyone to now about how her behaviour changed and her talk with kartik) rohan so tell the surprise na.

R- I am really sorry but now gayu and I should go for the swimming competition as it's getting late so you need to wait till 12 noon, will meet everyone at 12:30 sharp outside the indoor swimming pool area.

Everyone -  OK

Everyone left, mishti, naira, naksh and kartik went to play basketball as the basketball court was empty and priya  went with gayu and rohan

In the basketball court

N- chalo let's play a match.

Na- ya chalo but no girls one side and boys one side because that will be unfair because kartik don't know basketball properly.

M- ya I also don't have a problem so let naira and kartik be in one team and you and I in one.

N- mishti what are you saying?

K- I don't have any problem.

M- see now kartik doesn't has any problem then why do you have, ha?

M(in mind) -  naira I know you have started liking kartik because your behaviour towards him has changed, now see how I make you speak everything in front of him!!

Na- chalo so let's start!

Everyone - ya!

So the match started after the first round the score was kaira (kartik and naira) - 8 and mishti & naksh - 6

M- you both play so nice that we lost! We lost, the basketball campion. I must say you both are a very strong team together and you both look also good together.

N- what are you saying naira, kartik also plays good that's why we won.

K- yaa

Na- OK OK chalo ab let's start the next round after that we will go where rohan called us.

M- ya chalo.

While playing the match naira was going to trip but kartik caught her and they had a cute eye lock which was broken by mishti and naksh's coughing.

They both were embarrassed but at the same time naira wasn't able to understand her feelings for kartik but kartik was very happy as he had such a cute moment with his love.

M- ye kya tha naira??

Na- ha kartik bata ye kya chal raha hai?

K- are kuch to nahi bas naira girne wali thi to usko bas girne se bahaya hu main.

N- yaa, it's nothing like you are thinking. We are just friends.

M- just friends???

K- ya. OK guys ab chalo late ho raha hai, jaldi nahi gaye to rohan ka surprise kese pata chalega.

Na- ya chalo

Everyone reaches the area outside the indoor swimming pool.

Precap -  a secret.

Guys please vote on all my chapters, I want 20 votes then will do the next update. On atleast 4 chapters.
Guys please vote and keep reading...