A Trip To....????

So guys I have chosen which place is better... So to know keep reading..chapter 44

After enjoying on Saturday everyone came to school on Monday.. It was their last week of school before summer vacations..

Everyone was studying information their classes when a staff came and gave everyone forms.. After reading the form everyone started shouting.. Giggling and jumping... The teacher asked everyone to be silent...

Kaira whispered to each other..

N- yes we have a trip from 11th May to 16th... I am sooooo happy..

K- me too and that too in the heaven of India...

N- hmmmmmmmmmmm..... It's..

It's....

Kashmir...!!!

K- naira, we will have lots of fun their just like we had in the trip to goa... And your surprise was really surprising...

On this naira blushed..

K- stop blushing now and concentrate on the book other wise sir will not leave us..

N- ya..

They studied..

Then they had drama class..

In the class..

Drama teacher (DT) - so students today we will do a role play so I need 2 people 1 boy and 1 girl...
So you (pointing towards naira), and
you (pointing towards kartik)

DT - so read the scripts what is given to you..

They read the scripts and  were shocked as they had to do a scene together...

DT - so everyone read the speech.. Now let's start.. 1... 2...3 action..

From one side came naira... From the other side came kartik.. Naira was reading a book while kartik was seeing his phone... Suddenly they bumped and naira was about to fall when kartik hold her hand..

(only hand)

They had to had an eyelock... Then they broke the eyelock after a particular time.. Then came the dialogues..

N- dikhta nahi hai kya?

K- tumhare ko nahi dikhta..

N- oh hello Mister whatever I don't care tumhare ko dikhta hai ki nahi but abhi mere ko late ho raha hai.. Hato mere raste se..

And naira moved forward..

DT - cut.. Perfect.. Amazing performance..! You both are capable of becoming actors...!

N- I can but I want to become a pilot andamans that's my dream...

K- and me a great business man..

DT - no worries I just gave you suggestions..

Kaira - thank you sir..

After that all six  met during lunch...

M- I am sooooo excited for the trip..

Na- me too we are gonna have fun as we had in goa..

N- yup..

I- waise what did you do in goa.. Like naira nor mishti tell me what you did..

K- we had fun.. That's it..

N- y..a... Not.. ing much..

Ka- ooooh

Kaira felt relived because if they would get to know how naira proposed then there would be a problem created....

M- waise don't you think we should name our group..

N- ya mishti good idea... So what would it be...

Everyone started thinking when kartik got an idea..

K- it can be...

N- what?

K- it can be.. Clumsy six... No no no.. Crazy six.. No no super six ya super six..

M- no super six is really very common something else...

N- hmm.. Let me think... It can be.. Rocking six...

Ka- naughty six..

Na- friends forever..

I- lucky six or lucky charms..

K- mix of six...

M- sab ache hai.. But what to choose?

N- can you suggest us what should we choose...? If can then comment below and also don't forget to vote if you liked the chapter... Meet you soon...

............................................................

Pardon for the grammatical errors as it is unchecked..

Keep reading 📖
Virika1504