tragicness 😱😰😨😭😧😢

So guys here is the chapter 52..hope you like it and not get much emotional..

Naira's eyes started getting teary.. the same was with Kartik...

It was to their badluck that they had two incidents happening one after another....

Naira remembered what happened with her in class 9 and 10..

And illustrated the incident along with Kartik explaining some parts..

Flashback

Both Kartik and naira were in the same section in class 9..

They both were enemies and hated each other at that time...

It was when Kartik didn't started liking naira...

One day Kartik got lot of scolding from the teachers and was also punished because  naira complained about him....so he thought of taking revenge...as he got scolded very much..

Naira loved singing and so was going to participate in the singing competition.. but Kartik mixed a medicine in her water...she drank the water and went on stage. as she started singing.. due to the medicine mixed by kartik her throat went sour.....she was embarassed in front of the judges..

Naira cried alot that day..and was very sad.. naira was not able to speak for 2 days..

Kartik also became sad seeing naira's state...but didnt confess his doings..

naira thought of taking revenge from the person who did that..

She secretly checked the school cameras and got to know it was kartik...she was heartbroken and was burning in revenge..

As Kartik loved badminton he was going to go for a badminton competition..so naira thought of doing the same thing Kartik did.. but in a different manner..

In the class naira laid a trap for Kartik..as he entered the class his leg got tangled in a rope and he fell..which caused a fracture in his leg..due to which he would not be able to play badminton for a year..he saw naira smirking at a distance when he fell...so he knew it was her... He was very very angry..

Both Kartik and naira didn't talk to each other for many days....

It was a half day.. kartiks leg got a little recovered ..he thought of confronting naira..

He took naira to their classroom..

No one was there..

K- kyu kiya tumne esa??!!!

N- kya kiya..??

K- bholi mat bano..mere leg ke sath tumne kya kiya!! I cannot play badminton for a year.. you know na that I love badminton so much!!how could you do this..how could you!!!

N- I did this because you did the same thing to me!!! you knew I love singing.. I loved it damn it!! but you.. you soured my throat!! I was not able to speak for two days..why did you do that to me in first place!!

K- because you insulted me infront of the class and the teachers!!!

N- oh...for such a small reason you took such a big revenge..!!!

K- you also took such a big revenge for what I did..my leg got fractured..even if it heals..i couldnt be able to play badminton for a year... plus you know... actually the whole class knows that the thing I hate the most is scoldings from a teacher... still you complained... Because of this I got punished too  I was insluted..so I also did what you did ... but you did very wrong by fracturing my leg..!!!