Lattes and some unexpected visits

It was another day of work for Youngjae

It was another day of work for Youngjae . He dreaded this day or more like every day he had to work.

He already graduated high school but had no clue what he would be doing now.

He worked at a cafe for about 2 years now. It was an easy paying job and his boss probably overpays him way to much but he wasn't complaining. I mean like more money more shoes (give me money I want shoes -Author)

He put on his work clothes which were a brown shirt, he threw on black ripped skinny jeans.

He lived alone in his little apartment in the city of Seoul Korea. His parents live 30 minutes away so he would sometimes go there and visit them or they would just randomly show up at Youngjaes apartment but he was glad that his parents took care of him.

He walked out the building and the cold air hit his skin. He regretted not bringing a jacket, he thought it wasn't gonna be this cold.

The cafe was only 10 minutes away so he wouldn't be in the cold for a long time.

He was walking fast so he would get to feel the warmth of the cafe . He looked down and focused on his feet he doesn't know why but he would often daydream a lot and it sometimes impacted his job because he would randomly stop making his customers orders and would be put back into reality by his Co-workers.

He was daydreaming again and not looking where he was going which caused him to bump into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry," Youngjae said without looking up to the person who he had collided with.

He quickly walked faster out of embarrassment and didn't turn back.

-

He made it to the cafe and felt the warm air from the heater hit his body and he just melted. The scent of coffee made him just want to pass out, it was so relaxing.

"Hey" one of Youngjaes Co-Workers said. He was a very tall and handsome male who would always make girls screech over him.

"Hey Mingyu" (huehuehuehue😎) Youngjae greeted. He put on his apron and name tag.

He started to sweep up the place before opening while Mingyu set up everything. It was Monday so they're expecting cranky people and tired people to start coming in.

Youngjae then flipped the sign to 'open' then helped Mingyu prepare the things.

The first customer came in which was a girl who looked in her teens.

"Hello welcome, may I take you're order?" Youngjae greeted with a smile. "Yes, I would like a Latte please," the women said and Youngjae took down the order went to prepare it.

Youngjae poured warm milk into the expresso and poured the liquid into a wide white cup. He held back the milk foam with a wide spoon and poured warm milk into it then mixed it up a bit. He then made a flower out of the steamed milk which he had to perfect.

Once he was satisfied he picked up the drink slowly then walked to the table where the girl was.

He placed it down in front of her carefully and bowed then left.

Mingyu was busy making orders and the line started to get a bit packed.

He ran to the cash register and started taking a few orders.

Once everyone was cleared he quickly rushed to make them so people didn't have to wait.

Youngjae was mixing some milk with cocoa powder and just stared at it. he's having one of his daydream moments again and of course, it's at the worst time.

"Youngjaeee snap out of it" Mingyu said while walking past him to hand a person they're drink. It was normal to Mingyu so he doesn't really care.

Youngjae snapped back into reality and started to prepare the order again.

-

"Finally" Youngjae sighed as he put his apron up.

It was time for closing so they started cleaning and putting away stuff into the bell on the door dinged.

The two expected it to be their boss so they didn't really pay attention to it.

"Oh um, I didn't know it was closing, "An unknown male voice said which made the two look up.

Youngjae is so dumb. He forgot to lock the door.

"We are but we can take your order since your already here" Youngjae smiled not minding making another drink.

The male smiled and nodded

"What would you like?" Youngjae asked politely. "Mmm just a vanilla iced coffee with whipped cream," the male said and Youngjae took out everything again and started to prepare it.

Youngjae glanced at the boy and saw him staring at him. He can admit the boy was extremely handsome.

Youngjae went back to what he was doing and started to finish up the order.

He put the whipped cream on top making it into a perfect swirl and putting a bit of cinnamon powder on it just so it would look pretty.

He went to the counter and gave the boy his drink. "5.23 please," Youngjae said, the guy handed him a 10 dollar bill "keep the change," the guy said then walked off sipping his drink.

Youngjae just stood there with the 10 dollars watching the boy leave.

"Wow lucky" Mingyu pouted and actually putting the sign on 'close'.

-

Youngjae was walking home just thinking about the boy and he doesn't know why. He was so handsome he couldn't take him out of his head.

He just sighed and walked into his apartment building.

-

Hello again. This was a request by WolfkindLupo

Jaebums part will be posted soon