Ruining weather and Mingyu's dumb mistake

The two were laying on the couch watching some random show

The two were laying on the couch watching some random show. They spent an hour just cuddling with Youngjae falling asleep time to time.

"We should do something" Youngjae suggest as he looked up at Jaebum. "It's like negative 10 degrees. What could we possibly do?" Jaebum replied. Youngjae got up and walked to the balcony window and looked at the snow that covered road. He sighed knowing that they really can't do anything. "Your right. The weather ruins everything" Youngjae sighed again and plopped down on one of the single chairs he had. "It doesn't ruin cuddles" Jaebum said with a cheeky smirk and Youngjae rolled his eyes. "Yeah but I wanna do something other than staying here and being boring"

"So you're calling me boring?"

"No, I'm just saying that today is boring"

"So you are calling me boring?"

"Ehh little bit"

"I'm offended"

The two laughed at how Childish they could be. Youngjae desperately wanted to do something but with the weather freezing his ass off; he couldn't.

"Don't you have school?" Youngjae asked knowing that Jaebum was a college student. "No. BamBam just texted me saying that the road is blocked off because of the snow" Jaebum said as sat up. "What do you wanna be?" Youngjae asks wanting to know what Jaebums future plans were. "I want to be a doctor so I have a lot of schooling to do. I still have to go to medical school and stuff but I'll do it if it's going to get me where I want to go" jaebum stood up and walked to the kitchen looking for something to snack on. "Oh. I didn't go to college. I just really don't know what I want to be" Youngjae sighed knowing that he can't just work at a cafe forever. "Just find a thing you like or what you want to do" Jaebum said after drinking milk from the carton (yeh nasty) . "Ugh, you sound like my parents" Youngjae shrugged just wanting to change the topic.

Youngjaes phone started to ring and he got up to answer it.

"Hello"

"Youngjae are you free?"

"Oh hey Mingyu. Yeah, I guess, why?"

"I was hoping if we could do something tonight"

"I'll have to see. What are you planning?"

"We should go to the karaoke bar again"

"No, I'm never going back there after the thing"

"What thing?"

"You know the thing"

"Youngjae I don't know the thing"

"Your an idiot"

"Your right- SHUT UP WONWOO DONT AGREE WITH HIM!"

"You guys are disgustingly cute"

Youngjae put the phone on speaker so he could make himself some cereal and talk to Mingyu at the same time.

"You and Jaebum are also disgustingly cute but I don't say shit. Oh yeah, how's it going between you two?"

Youngjae looked at Jaebum who ate slowly and the atmosphere got awkward really quickly.

"Youngjae? You still there?"

"U-uh yeah I am"

"Why are you stuttering?"

"I'll wash the dishes don't worry," Jaebum said as he got up.

"Who was that? Jaebum-Hyung?"

"Hey mingyu"

"Jaebum!? What are doing at Youngjaes apartment?"

"Oh I stayed here because I um- it wasn't safe for me to go home last night because of the weather"

"Don't lie to me. Are you two fucking?"

The two boys froze and Youngjae quickly took the phone off speaker and walked away.

"Haha okay Mingyu I gotta go just text me where you wanna hang okay bye"

"Choi Youngjae I swear to god if your fuck-"

Call ended

Youngjae nervously looked at Jaebum who was washing the dishes. I hate you Mingyu Youngjae thought.

The younger went back into the living room and sat on the couch. "Mingyu said he wanted to go something later but he doesn't know what. Do you wanna go with me?" Youngjae asked. "Yeah sure. I have nothing better to do anyway" he replied and sat next Youngjae.

The older rested his head on Jaebum and sighed. Youngjae didn't know why he was feeling so down. Maybe it was because everyone around him had a relationship but him. He really admired Mingyus relationship and he can tell that their both in love with each other just when they look at one another. He liked Jaebum but wanted to take things slow. His feelings were mixed and was pushing him down and causing stress. He knows that Jaebum likes him it's just that Youngjae is too afraid that he will get to attached and he and Jaebum will separate.

Jaebum noticed the quiet atmosphere and wrapped his arm around Youngjae and pulled him closer to where the youngers head was in his neck. Youngjae liked the feeling of being held in Jaebums Strong arms. It was relaxing and therapeutic.

"I hope you know that i have feelings for you. I'm still trying to win you over and I'm happy that we're at this point" Jaebum spoke up. Youngjae blushed and said nothing.

This is so stressful.

What book would u like me to make a sequel of?