Friends and some unexpected invitations

"Ooo is that for me?" BamBam asked as he tried to snatch the brown paper bag out of Jaebums hands

"Ooo is that for me?" BamBam asked as he tried to snatch the brown paper bag out of Jaebums hands. "No , you didn't buy this" Jaebum said with a cheeky smile. " at least share" BamBam pouted and Jaebum refused. "Hey, I bought you a sandwich yesterday so you owe me" BamBam stated and jumped around like a little girl when Jaebum gave him half the sandwich.

-

They walked into class and BamBam noticed that Jaebum wasn't as broke down like yesterday. He decided not to ask before he says something wrong and would he ignored by the older. It happened before and it took a month for Jaebum to talk to him.

They sat down and waited for the professor to arrive.

Once he arrived Jaebum was actually paying attention. He felt more lifted and happy. Once he saw Youngjae his whole mood sky rocketed and he became more happy. Thinking about the boy made him smile and blush a bit which made BamBam look at him weird because he was just smiling like a crazy person at nothing.

-

The teacher dismissed them for lunch and the two college boys walked out deciding that it was better to go into town for lunch.

"We can go to this cafe where my friend works" BamBam suggest and Jaebum just nodded. "And I'm not paying for you" he added and Jaebum faked pouted.

They walked down the sidewalk of the busy street in Seoul looking for the cafe that BamBams friend worked at.

"It's right here," BamBam said as he opened the door and Jaebum recognized where they were which made him smile.

"I hope he gives me a discount" BamBam said as they both walked to the counter. Jaebum looked around for the cute boy and saw him cleaning some machines.

"Oh hey BamBam" Mingyu said then shook the youngers hand. "Can I have a discount?" BamBam asked and the three of them laughed catching Youngjaes attention.

Youngjae looked at the boy Mingyu was talking too and saw another boy next to him. His face made a blush out of embarrassment remembering the accident that happened this morning.

"This is my friend Jaebum and we want a discount" BamBam said as he slammed his fist jokingly on the counter. "Whatever fine, what do you want?" Mingyu asked with a smile. "Just iced chocolate milk and a croissant, what about you Jaebum?" He asked but the older was two busy watching as Mingyus co-worker made drinks. BamBam waved in his face and caught his attention. "O-oh a Grande strawberry açaí refresher with a raspberry muffin"

(If you guys don't know what that is)

It's really good and you should try it and the açaí is pronounced uh-si I think

"Damn only Youngjae can make those, Youngjae! One strawberry açaí!" Mingyu yelled to Youngjae. "Coming up!" He yelled back.

The college students sat near a window and Jaebum had his eyes fixed on the younger. "Who are you staring at?" BamBam asked and followed his face to where he was staring and saw Youngjae glancing at Jaebum. "Do you like him or something?" BamBam asked and Jaebum actually asked the question to himself.

"I don't really know but he is cute," Jaebum said still looking at Youngjae.

"You're right, he is pretty cute"

"Back off"

"Jesus"

Youngjae couldn't focus on making the drink when a hot guy is staring right at him. He was trying his best not to look into Jaebums eyes but failed almost every time.

"Your friends orders are ready" Youngjae said to Mingyu who was busy making other people's drinks. "Give it to them I'm busy" Mingyu responded.

Just great. Again Youngjae had to go near the guy. He didn't want to embarrass himself again.

He grabbed a tray and put the two drinks and the food on it then walked to the college boys table.

"Your right. He is cute up close" BamBam said and Jaebum kicked his shin which made the younger whimper.

"Hahaa , your orders are ready" Youngjae said awkwardly. Jaebum stare was burning a hole on the side of Youngjaes face. Youngjae tried to not make eye contact.

He placed Jaebums things in front of him and of course, Youngjae looked up at the older and blushed.

Youngjae continued to put down the drinks and walked off.

"Holy shit" Youngjae said under his breath when he went into the employee center. His heart was literally coming out of his chest and he was breathing heavily.

"Holy shit. It looked like you were killing him" BamBam said then took a sip of his chocolate milk. "Well he's already killing me with his cuteness" Jaebum said back and also sipped his drink. "Awwe cute, I ship"

Mingyu then came to the table when the line was cleared. "I haven't seen you since forever" Mingyu said as he pulled out a chair and sat next to BamBam. "Yeah we should catch up" BamBam said. "Yeah let's do something tonight with a few friends" Mingyu suggested. "Yes we should! Jaebum do you wanna go?" He asked the older. "Where we planning on going?" Jaebum asked with a mouth full of muffin. "Let's go to the karaoke bar!" Mingyu exclaimed. "Yes let's do that!" BamBam said as he squealed like a little girl. "We have school the next day you know?" Jaebum said not really wanting to go. "Come on please let's just have one night of relaxation" BamBam begged.

Jaebum couldn't handle the begging so he just agreed. "Yay! I'll bring my boyfriend and I'll ask my co-worker" Mingyu said and Jaebum mood went from irritated emo boy to the happiest person in the world. "Oh yeah Jaebum would like tha- ouch fuck you!" BamBam winced when Jaebum kicked his shin again. "Haha he is single so I guess go for it" Mingyu said and Jaebums face lit up. "We're done at 5 so just come here at like 4:40 or something" BamBam nodded and waved to Mingyu who was going back to work.

"Your welcome" BamBam said cheekily and Jaebum pushed him playfully. "Hurry up before we're late to next class"

-

Mingyu looked for the brown haired boy but couldn't find him.

He looked in the bathroom but still no Youngjae. He walked to employee center and opened the door where he saw Youngjae sitting on the couch playing a game on his phone.

"Do you wanna go out with some friends tonight?" Mingyu asked as he sat down next to Youngjae. "No not really" Youngjae said not taking his eyes off the game. "Please Youngjae~ you've been working so hard" Mingyu begged. Youngjae sighed, "who are these friends anyway?" He asked. "Me , Wonwoo , BamBam and his other friend. I think his name is Jaebum?" Mingyu said and Youngjae face got red just hearing his name. "O-oh no thank you" Youngjae said softly. "Pleaseee just for a little while, we're going to the karaoke bar" . Youngjae did need some time to destress but they had work the next day so he was contemplating.

"Come on~" Mingyu begged. "Fine whatever" Youngjae rolled his eyes just wanting Mingyu to go away. "Yes! They'll be here at 4:40" Mingyu then skipped out of the room.

Youngjae looked through his bag to make sure he had an extra shirt so he wouldn't be showing up in his work clothes. He found a plain black shirt and put it aside for later.

Once his break was over he went back into the cafe and started to serve customers. He kept imagining what would go wrong when they got to drunk. And when Youngjae would drink, he will literally drink till he drops but promised that he would take it easy because of work the next day.

-

I'll write the next part now :)