Cereal & forehead kisses

Very short sorry

Youngjae woke up with the familiar warmth pressed up against his body

Youngjae woke up with the familiar warmth pressed up against his body. He opened his eyes and the beaming rays of the sun made him  shut his eyes again. He blocked the sun from his face and turned over to see Jaebum wrapped around his waist and sleeping peacefully. Every time Jaebum wrapped his arms around Youngjae he would feel protected and his warmth was almost therapeutic to him. It is something that he could get used too.

Youngjae knew he had to get to work but Jaebum wouldn't let go of him. "Jaebum-ah let go" Youngjae tried to wiggle out of the olders grip but he couldn't. The older just pulled him closer. "Mm I don't want too" Jaebum said in his raspy morning voice that Youngjae found weirdly attracted to. "I have to go to work" Youngjae said again and tried to move but didn't succeed again. "Ugh fine. I have to go to school anyway" Jaebum let Youngjae free and the younger went to the bathroom and looked for his clothes.

Youngjae found an extra tooth brush that he used and started to brush his teeth. Jaebum was to busy looking for his clothes with half his eyes closed and messy hair. Youngjae watched from the doorframe as the older tried to keep his balance. Youngjae chuckled and went to spit the white minty foam out.

Once they were finished getting ready, they went into the kitchen to make something. "You don't have any food" Youngjae complained. "I have cereal" Jaebum responded earning an eye roll from the younger. "But you barely have any milk" Youngjae said with his hands on his hips. Jaebum couldn't help but laugh a bit and the slight attitude Youngjae had. "We can just share a bowl," Jaebum said then grabbed a clean bowl from the dish rack and started to pour the cereal into it along with the milk.

Youngjae sat on the counter waiting for Jaebum to finished as he took a long time to just make a bowl of cereal.

Once Jaebum was finished, he went in between Youngjae's legs and held the spoon near his mouth. Youngjae blushed and took a bite. Luckily Jaebum didn't notice how red Youngjae's face was or that would just embarrassing.

Jaebum put the now empty bowl into the sink "Okay we should start going now before we're both late" Jaebum said as he put on his shoes. "Uggh I'm so tired" Youngjae said as he still sat in the same place. "Wow and you were bugging me about getting up. Nice" Jaebum laughed "here get on" Jaebum added as he faced his back towards Youngjae signaling him to get on. Youngjae was surprised but still gladly hopped on. It's better the walking haha.

Youngjae was surprisingly light and Jaebum didn't have a problem while carrying him. It's the little things Youngjae would do that would make Jaebums heart rate speed up. Just his sunshine smile would make Jaebums day.

They walked out the lobby and the cold air hit their skin. Youngjae snuggled into Jaebums back covering his face with the olders hoodie.

The ground was now half filled with snow and the road were ice. No one dared to drive on there.