Ramen place and Mingyu's advice

"Can you guys hurry it's getting packed in here" Mingyu said over the phone as Youngjae hurried to get ready

"Can you guys hurry it's getting packed in here" Mingyu said over the phone as Youngjae hurried to get ready. "Yeah, I'm leaving now" Youngjae lied then threw his pants on.

"Where's Jaebum? I want wanna talk to him" Mingyu said again. "He's in the bathroom getting ready. He had to go home and come back for clothes" Youngjae said as he fixed his hair. "Why didn't he just get ready there?" Mingyu asked. "I don't fucking know" Youngjae replied. "Okay I'm finished we're actually heading out now" he then hanged up cutting off Mingyus rant about how Youngjae lies too much to him.

 "Okay I'm finished we're actually heading out now" he then hanged up cutting off Mingyus rant about how Youngjae lies too much to him

(Sorry Youngjae but I am very underaged)

Youngjae sat on the couch waiting for Jaebum to finish.

After a few minutes, the older came out and Youngjae tried his best not to stare for too long but Jaebum just looked so attractive it was hard to look away.

(Again I'm underaged)

Jaebum looked at the mirror checking to see if he looked presentable and nodded in agreement.

"Okay the place is down the street so we can walk" Youngjae said as he got up and grabbed his apartment keys and threw on his shoes. Jaebum was trying not to fanboy over the younger but Jaebum found his outfit so adorable and it suited him well.

Jaebum followed Youngjae out of the door and into the elevator.

Mingyu invited the two of the boys along with his boyfriend wonwoo to a ramen place. Youngjae was expecting to get drunk and fucked up but I guess wonwoo overheard and stopped Mingyu from saying it.

"So this is like a double date?" Jaebum asked out of the blue which made Youngjae blush a little. "But we aren't dating" Youngjae responded. "That can change" Jaebum winked at Youngjae and the younger hit his shoulder. He liked the cute cuddly Jaebum and not the fuckboish Jaebum. "I swear you're too much," Youngjae said as he rolled his eyes playfully.

-

They entered the ramen place and spotted Mingyu and wonwoo at a table. They approached the two and greeted them before seating down. Jaebum sat across from Youngjae and picked up the menu.

"So what have you guys been up to lately" Mingyu asked trying to make a conversation. "Nothing much. Just the same thing every day" Youngjae replied. "Oh well you guys should go out and stuff. That's what couples do" Wonwoo added and Youngjaes face became a deep shade of red. "W-we're not dating" Youngjae reassured and wonwoo looked at Jaebum who made a small frown while looking at Youngjae. "That was unexpected" Mingyu added and the atmosphere became awkward.

"Hello, are you guys ready?" The waiter broke the awkward silence. Mingyu smiled and ordered his food along with everybody else.

Jaebum felt saddened at Youngjaes words even though it was true. Youngjae saw Jaebums long face And was concerned. "Are you okay?" Youngjae asked. "Yeah I'm fine" the older responded with a hint of sadness in his voice. Youngjae felt like he did something wrong but didn't know what. He decided not to ask again or Jaebum would get irritated.

Jaebum felt his phone vibrate so he took it out of his pocket and checked it.

Youngjae: u okay ?

Jaebum looked up and saw Youngjae smiling at him.

Jaebum: I could be better hehe

Youngjae: I was scared to actually talk to u so I thought this was a good way :)

Jaebum: I mean it is a nice way

Youngjae: anyways u look sad. Why?

I really love you|

I really lov|

Jaebum: I really don't know. I'm just hungry and tired :/

"Guys this is friend time. Get off your phones" Mingyu butt it. The two boys smiled and put their phones down.

The food came and everyone ate in comfortable silence making some side comments about the food time to time.

"I have to use the bathroom" Mingyu said as he got up. "Yeah me too" Jaebum also said. The two boys walked to the bathroom together.

"Your Guys relationship is confusing" Mingyu stated as he checked himself in the mirror. Jaebum sighed "yeah I know". "Do you perhaps... like him?" Mingyu asked with his eyebrow poking up. "Im not gonna lie to you so yes. Yes I do like him" Jaebum confidently said. "Well you should just ask him out. Youngjae is very open with these kinds of things" Mingyu said. "I know but what if he doesn't like me?" Jaebum said as if he was a teenage girl. "Are you kidding me? Did you not notice how many times that kid stared at you. Also in the cafe he would always blush when you were around. You guys kissed for fuck sake!" Mingyu ranted and tried to catch his breath afterwards. Jaebum thought about it. If he wanted something to happen then he would have to do it soon. "Thanks for your advice i will ask him soon" Jaebum nodded trying to think of a way to ask him. "Youngjae doesn't like those extra shit. Just go to him and tell him your feelings" Mingyu said.

The two boys walked out and Jaebum was growing nervous. What if he says no and I'm heartbroken again? What if he finds me disgusting? . That thought made Jaebum anxious and scared to ask him.

-

Sorry I got really tired. I'm gonna be writing 3 stories at a time even tho I hate doing that but for u readers, I will.

It's a sequel to butler :)