A puppy and thunderstorms

It's been two days and Youngjae was being tormented by Jaebum

He would come into the shop and wait until no one was in the line and purposely grab Youngjaes face and put so close to his that you could feel his breathing but then would just smile and let him go . He would also throw compliments here and there but Youngjae didn't mind hearing that he was cute all the time but the other things he was doing caused him stress and he would fuck up on the orders.

He was walking out of the cafe to return to his home because it's 6 pm and Youngjae decided he would stay back late to clean all the machines. He and Mingyu would take turns once a week to clean machines and it was a hassle and Youngjae was extremely tired after that.

He looked at the neon lights to the orange street lamps above the sidewalk as he looked around admiring the scenery.

He pasted as pet shop but stopped and walked back to take a look.

He saw a small white bichon frise and it was sleeping but woke up and Youngjae got close to the window.

Youngjae was in awe as the puppy put his paw on the window and wagged his tail. Youngjae wanted to just grab the puppy and stick in his shirt then run away with it.

The puppy would follow Youngjaes finger where ever he would move it and it was amusing to him.

He was playing with the dog until he felt arms wrap around his waist.

He was about to run until he saw who it was.

"Jaebum! Don't scare me like that" Youngjae exclaimed and went back to playing with the puppy.

"Awe he's a cutie" Jaebum said as he released his grip and went to the window. "He is. I wish I could adopt him but I don't have the money" Youngjae said with a sad tone. Youngjae felt lonely in his apartment and wished something could keep him from being bored all the time and a pet was just it but Youngjae was broke.

"He's not as cute as you though" Jaebum grabbed Youngjaes hand and kissed the back of it and Youngjae wanted to crawl up into a ball and die.

The younger smiled and looked away to turn his attention back on the puppy who was still wagging his tail at Youngjae.

"It's almost 7, you should go home" Jaebum said while looking at his watch. Youngjae didn't realize that he had been here for half an hour playing with a puppy behind a window.

He pouted and touched the glass one last time and the puppy licked the part where his hand was and Youngjae smiled and waved one last time.

The two boys were now walking to Youngjaes apartment. "You know I'm fine by myself" Youngjae said. "How can someone cute as you just walk the streets without getting looked it? It would make me jealous" Jaebum argued with his head high. "It's 7. No one is out here" Youngjae responded while laughing.